What's Your Dream PC?

fjorn1

@calarahil I think we might just be trying to justify our purchase as better then other mice of the same style.

Oh no I was just debating the point of views really. I think both opinions in the end are valid.

@firefox: You can never have too many buttons available to you :P 12 buttons on the side of a mouse may seem like a bit much but in a moba, mmo, or hell even in a FPS being able to switch through things on your mouse versus keyboard enables you to have a more relaxed experience then doing the twist on your keyboard.

original.gif

@firefox: You can never have too many buttons available to you :P 12 buttons on the side of a mouse may seem like a bit much but in a moba, mmo, or hell even in a FPS being able to switch through things on your mouse versus keyboard enables you to have a more relaxed experience then doing the twist on your keyboard.

I can only have three buttons on the side of the mouse otherwise I start reloading in the middle of a bullet shower which isn't wise and start throwing grenades everywhere :)

Loads of buttons are useful if you know what to do with them and with me, that is too much, that is why the keyboard has plenty of buttons spare :P

DESKTOP - Motherboard - Gigabyte GA-Z77X-D3H Processor - Intel Core i5-2500K @ Stock 1.135v Cooling - Cooler Master Hyper TX3 RAM - Kingston Hyper-X Fury White 4x4GB DDR3-1866 Graphics Card - MSI GeForce GTX 780 Lightning PSU - Seasonic M12II EVO Edition 850w  HDD -  WD Caviar  Blue 500GB (Boot Drive)  /  WD Scorpio Black 750GB (Games Storage) / WD Green 2TB (Main Storage) Case - Cooler Master 335U Elite OS - Microsoft Windows 7 Ultimate

Oh no I was just debating the point of views really. I think both opinions in the end are valid.

i have a full setting on my mouse so for when im just in a browser.  Like close tab, refresh, new tab, reopen closed tab, switch tab, copy, paste, select all, undo, enter and escape.

I can only have three buttons on the side of the mouse otherwise I start reloading in the middle of a bullet shower which isn't wise and start throwing grenades everywhere :)

Loads of buttons are useful if you know what to do with them and with me, that is too much, that is why the keyboard has plenty of buttons spare :P

For example in bf3 1-2-3 are automated to weapons 1-2-3 and I believe knife is labeled to a number key as well so to do that still be able to move around with WASD is nice.

i have a full setting on my mouse so for when im just in a browser.  Like close tab, refresh, new tab, reopen closed tab, switch tab, copy, paste, select all, undo, enter and escape.

That is just crazy man ><

For example in bf3 1-2-3 are automated to weapons 1-2-3 and I believe knife is labeled to a number key as well so to do that still be able to move around with WASD is nice.

I know but I can't always remember where the buttons are lol

In the middle of something I just start hitting everything then shortly after followed by a large explosion and text on screen saying one of my own grenades has killed me :)

DESKTOP - Motherboard - Gigabyte GA-Z77X-D3H Processor - Intel Core i5-2500K @ Stock 1.135v Cooling - Cooler Master Hyper TX3 RAM - Kingston Hyper-X Fury White 4x4GB DDR3-1866 Graphics Card - MSI GeForce GTX 780 Lightning PSU - Seasonic M12II EVO Edition 850w  HDD -  WD Caviar  Blue 500GB (Boot Drive)  /  WD Scorpio Black 750GB (Games Storage) / WD Green 2TB (Main Storage) Case - Cooler Master 335U Elite OS - Microsoft Windows 7 Ultimate

sorry FJORN :X But to get back on track though with a dream machine that can be used with gaming and workstation work it just makes all the sense for the Titan to be in the discussion.

That is just crazy man ><

3 words. ONE HANDED BROWSING.  That is all.

thread-derailed.jpg

Valet parking has gone down hill lol

All Corsair build minus the SSD and what Corsair doesn't make with custom waterloop and an extremely overclocked i7. 

Dual SLI GTX780's on an MSI G series motherboard because dragons are awesome. 

If only I had the money. :(

Case-NZXT H440 | Motherboard-Gigabyte Z77X-UD3H | RAM-Kingston HyperX Blue 2x8GB 1600MHz | CPU-Intel 3770K @ 4.3GHz at 1.215v | Heatsink-Coolermaster Hyper212 Evo | GPU-EVGA GTX660 SC | SSD-MX200 250GB | HDD-Seagate Barracuda 3TB | PSU-EVGA GS650

Mouse-Logitech G600 | Keyboard-Ducky Shine 3 MX Blue. white backlight | Headphones-Audiotechnica ATH-M50s. Beyerdynamic DT990

Pretty much what I have.  I wouldn't mind upgraded GPUs though, lol.

3930k | RIVBE | 32GB Dominator Plat. | Titan XP | Intel 750 1.6TB | Mellanox 10Gb NIC | AX1200i 

Custom TJ07 | 2xD5 pumps | EK Supremacy EVO | EK Titan XP | EK RIVBE Block | Cu Tubing | 25x120mm Rad

Samsung U28D590D 4K | Leopold Otaku w/Browns | Corsair M65 | Corsair SP2500 | Sennheiser HD595

I am working on mine, A desk PC Oh ya!

i5 3570 | MSI GD-65 Gaming | OCZ Vertex 60gb ssd | WD Green 1TB HDD | NZXT Phantom | TP-Link Wifi card | H100 | 5850

“I snort instant coffee because it’s easier on my nose than cocaine"

Come on guys a dream pc should be the best pc that you can possibly think of :P Outside the realm of what you can afford. Hence "DREAM"

4770k on a gigabyte g1.sniper 5 with 2x sli 780's.

Customer sleeved green and black cables, crucial ballistic tactical tracer memory in a matte black Nzxt phantom 820 with a custom pedestal.

Watercooled with a 480 and a 360 rad, green tubing and huge tube res :D

Gaming:

Case: SILVERSTONE TJ11B

Processor: Intel Core i7-3970X

Motherboard: ASUS Rampage IV Extreme LGA 2011

Graphics Cards: 2x EVGA GeForce GTX TITAN SuperClocked Signature 6GB

RAM: CORSAIR Dominator Platinum 64GB

HDD: 6x Western Digital WD Black 4TB

SSD: 2x SAMSUNG 840 Pro Series 512GB

Sound Card: ASUS 7.1 Xonar Essence ST

PSU: CORSAIR AX1200i

Radiator: Alphacool NexXxoS UT60 Full Copper Triple 120mm Radiator

Fans: 6x SILVERSTONE Air Penetrator 120mm Red LED Case Fan

Lighting: 2x LOGISYS Computer 15" Red Deluxe Sound Activated CCFL Kit

Peripherals: ROCCAT Kone [+]  Gaming Mouse; CORSAIR K95 Gaming Keyboard

RAM Block: Bitspower Galaxy DIMM4

GPU Block: 2x HEATKILLER GPU-X³ GTX Titan Water Block

CPU Block: Swiftech Apogee HD High Performance 4-Port CPU Waterblock

Tubing: Primo Chill Primo Flex Advanced 3/8"x5/8"- Bloodshed Red

Coolant:  EK EKoolant Premium Blood Red

Biocide: IandH Dead-Water Copper Sulfate Biocidal

Fittings: 16x Swiftech Lok-Seal Compression Fitting

Drain Valve: Bitspower Mini; Koolance Brass Inline Drain Valve

Server:

Case: COOLER MASTER RC-692A-KKN5 Mid Tower Computer Case

Motherboard: ASUS Z9PA-D8 ATX Server Motherboard Dual LGA 2011

RAID Controller: LSI MegaRAID PCI-Express 2.0

Processors: 2x Intel Xeon E5-2620 LGA 2011

RAM: Kingston 32GB  ECC Unbuffered DDR3 1600 Server Memory

Wireless: ASUS Wireless Adapter

PSU: CORSAIR CX600M

SSD: 2x SAMSUNG 840 Pro Series

HDD: 4x Western Digital WD Black 4TB

"...The closer you get to something, the tougher it is to see it..."

Come on guys a dream pc should be the best pc that you can possibly think of :P Outside the realm of what you can afford. Hence "DREAM"

Then I want a quantum computer...

3930k | RIVBE | 32GB Dominator Plat. | Titan XP | Intel 750 1.6TB | Mellanox 10Gb NIC | AX1200i 

Custom TJ07 | 2xD5 pumps | EK Supremacy EVO | EK Titan XP | EK RIVBE Block | Cu Tubing | 25x120mm Rad

Samsung U28D590D 4K | Leopold Otaku w/Browns | Corsair M65 | Corsair SP2500 | Sennheiser HD595

It would be nice to be able to always afford the newest i5-xxxxK and Z series Motherboard

16GB DDR4 (I think this should last me a good while)

SLI GTX Titan (or more practially SLI 770)
512GB SSD SATA Express (Faster than SATA 3 :D)
2560x1440 24" Primary monitor for gaming (Although I'm starting to doubt ill ever see a desktop monitor at 2560x1440 smaller than 27")

keep my 2 1080p as secondary monitors for general desktop usage

Enough Money to afford a full custom loop.

I would say a 4k monitor but then I wouldnt be able to give a GPU model. I would just have to say something that can run most games at 4k 60fps.

My System - Featuring Custom Laser Etching: (Out of Date - Need to update with current system pictures)
http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/11149-my-custom-rig-ft-custom-laser-etching/

I'm currently building it :o

Link to my build in my signature. :)

Akula  | Dimastech Test Bench | Watercooled | Tri GTX 680's | Build of the Week

Mercury | Caselabs Mercury S3 | Watercooled | GTX Titan | Build of the Week

Armada | Define R4 Titanium | Watercooled | EK Waterblocks | Newest Buildlog

Case: CaseLabs STH10
Mobo.: ASUS Rampage Extreme IV
CPU: Intel i7 3970X w/ XSPC Raystorm
GPU: 4X GTX Titan with XSPC blocks
RAM: 64GB (8x8GB) G.Skill Trident X Series (3000MHz) (w/16-32GB RAMDisk)
PSU: Corsair AX1200i w/ red sleeved cables
Sound Card: ASUS Xonar Essence One Muses
Storage: 4x 480 GB SanDisk Extreme II SSDs in RAID 0 (backed up on home server/NAS)
Monitors: 3xDell Ultrasharp U3014
Mouse: G700S
Keyboard: Ducky Shine III w/ Razer Orbweaver

Headset: Sennheiser HD 800

Special: Virtuix Omni, Oculus Rift, Delta Six, ARAIG
Special: VXR iMotion w/3x ASUS VG248QE monitors & CSR Elite gear

iMotion-Angle-211.jpg

Yeah, I have good imagination. I don't even want to calculate the total price on all the above though :lol:.

min but max

I mean, minimum budget, design, dimension, power consumption, and noise.

but maximum, power, performance, and quality.

btw, it's only dream not real.

Where am I? What is this place?

CPU:  Intel Core i7-4770K 3.5GHz Quad-Core Processor  ($279.99 @ Microcenter) 
CPU Cooler:  NZXT Kraken X60 98.3 CFM  Liquid CPU Cooler  ($117.99 @ Newegg) 
Motherboard:  Asus Z87-DELUXE ATX  LGA1150 Motherboard  ($289.99 @ Newegg) 
Storage:  Samsung 840 Pro Series 512GB 2.5" Solid State Disk  ($519.99 @ Newegg) 
Video Card:  EVGA GeForce GTX 780 3GB Video Card (2-Way SLI)  ($659.99 @ Amazon) 
Video Card:  EVGA GeForce GTX 780 3GB Video Card (2-Way SLI)  ($659.99 @ Amazon) 
Sound Card:  Asus Xonar Essence STX 24-bit 192 KHz Sound Card  ($179.99 @ Amazon) 
Case:  Corsair 900D ATX Full Tower Case  ($349.99 @ Amazon) 
Optical Drive:  Asus BW-14D1XT Blu-Ray/DVD/CD Writer  ($92.98 @ Newegg)

Monitor: Asus PQ321 30" 4K Monitor ($3000.00???)

Monitor:  Asus VK248H-CSM 24.0" Monitor  ($211.99 @ SuperBiiz) 
Other: Mackie PPM608 8-Channel 1000W Powered Mixer  ($699.99)
Other: Mackie S515 15" 2-Way Passive Loudspeaker Black ($299.99)
Other: Mackie S515 15" 2-Way Passive Loudspeaker Black ($299.99)
Other: Bose B2 Bass Module Black ($449.99)

Total: $8972.81

Damn... wish I could make it to 10 grand.. ahahahaha :P At least I got a more ballin sound system than all of you ;) I plugged in a freakin PA system into my dream PC! BEAT THAT!

Motherboard - ASUS P6X58D-E Processor - Intel i7 930 Bloomfield OC'd @ 4.01Ghz, 1.28v | RAM - 12GB Corsair Dominator @ 8-8-8-12, 1600mhz | Graphics Card - EVGA Geforce GTX660 SC 3GB @ +75mhz core, +500mhz mem | Power Supply - Seasonic X650 Gold

CPU Cooler, Fans - Corsair H-90 w/ Noctua FN14 push/pull, Gelid Wings UV Blue  | Case - Fractal Design Arc MIDI R2 |