Worst music songs in your region/country.

Minjon

As title suggest share worst music from your country.
I'l start with what 90% of people here listen too........

"WARNING YOUR EARS WILL HURT"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mD0c41-Ojsk

I WARNED YOU!

AMD Radeon 7870 Gigabyte OC / Intel i5 3570k / ASrock Z77 Pro4 /Samsung 840 EVO 250GB / WD Blue 500GB 7200rpm / Kingston HyperX T1 2x4GB 1600mhz / SeaSonic 520w M12 / Thermaltake v4 Black

this is an absolute abomination.

I prefer old true gangsta rap NWA, Biggie than this but look at the friggin title of this song -__-

i3-2120|4gb 1333|GTX 650ti 1gb|Fractal R4|Corsair 430w 

this is an absolute abomination.

But they are "Gangsta Rappers"!

AMD Radeon 7870 Gigabyte OC / Intel i5 3570k / ASrock Z77 Pro4 /Samsung 840 EVO 250GB / WD Blue 500GB 7200rpm / Kingston HyperX T1 2x4GB 1600mhz / SeaSonic 520w M12 / Thermaltake v4 Black

This is true Gangsta Rappers, actual gang members.  I prefer this than any current "rap" music and electro music like dubstep :P

Just horrible

What in the name of ... :mellow:

Anything people listen to, and don't understand. Like, just following a trend. Horrible.

*cough* kpop *cough*

"It seems we living the American dream, but the people highest up got the lowest self esteem. The prettiest people do the ugliest things, for the road to riches and diamond rings."- Kanye West, "All Falls Down"

Life is pain. Anyone who says any different is either selling something or the government.

----CPU: FX-6300 @ 4.2ghz----COOLER: Hyper 212 EVO----MOBO: MSI 970A-G46----PSU: OCZ 600watt----CASE: Black Corsair C70----GPU: Sapphire 7870 dual fan ghz edtion----2 random HDD'S----A couple fans here and there. Mouse: Gigabyte M6900-------Keyboard: Logitech G105-----Mousepad: Steel series something something.

Anything to do with Eurovision song contest or Carola, especially those two together!

oh yeah that is true to be fair, i forgot about that. cheers for reminding me! :)

My Geometry teacher played country music during tests' and I remember this song.  I don't which is worse this or Lil Wayna

Almost EVERY ''artist'' here is TERRIBLE and i do very much use that word very loosely. Which kind of annoys me because if you just step out of the Saudi Border, music gets so much better, especially in Syria for example and also Lebnan.

examples:

(sorry but couldn't find those songs with video :( )

Almost EVERY ''artist'' here is TERRIBLE and i do very much use that word very loosely. Which kind of annoys me because if you just step out of the Saudi Border, music gets so much better, especially in Syria for example and also Lebnan.

examples:

(sorry but couldn't find those songs with video :( )

I like Hezbollah music lol

Not from my country, but still from Scandinavia

MY god! Bury it! Buy it in the mire! She's Norwegian??? Oh, the horror and shame!

My dastardly contribution:

Norwegian bimbos... *shudder*

In case the moderators do not ban me as requested, this is a notice that I have left and am not coming back.

MY god! Bury it! Buy it in the mire! She's Norwegian??? Oh, the horror and shame!

My dastardly contribution:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4SA58OXS4j8

Norwegian bimbos... *shudder*

Did she just say "my cup size and iq work in harmony" DAFUQ?!??!?! :blink: