Swiftech h220, NZXT X60, h110 or h100i

There are a lot of unknown variables here. First of the H220 is not out yet so even if it looks promising, I'd wait to see the different reviews before buying one. Second, what components do you need to cool (CPU, GPU, Motherboard, Memory) ? Which models ? Are you planning to overclock ? What case do you have ?

If you want really good performance and only cool the CPU (and overclock it) I'd say the Kraken X60 is probably a good choice provided you have the space to mount it. If you are planning on upgrading your loop in the future to include the GPU, the H220 may be a good idea.

^^ +1 - looking at your choices, X60 is better choice then the Corsair, if you have room. Now, we just need to see some performance test once released on the X60 versus then H220 and don't forget, then new h110. :) If your build is that far out, no worries. I expect within then next 2 months we should see a lot of test numbers coming in from various sites on all the new AiO options.

Forum Links - Community Standards, Privacy Policy, FAQ, Features Suggestions, Bug and Issues.

Folding/Boinc Info - Check out the Folding and Boinc Section, read the Folding Install thread and the Folding FAQ. Info on Boinc is here. Don't forget to join team 223518. Check out other users Folding Rigs for ideas. Don't forget to follow the @LTTCompute for updates and other random posts about the various teams.

Follow me on Twitter for updates @Whaler_99

Barring any weird launch issues I would op for the H220 first or the H100i second. Since they are 240mm (dual 120mm) coolers they will have the widest range of compatible cases and widest range of replacement fans (most fans that come with coolers are way too loud for my taste so I replace them with something better) and H220 is upgrade able down the road if you want to try custom water cooling. But if you case has room for dual 140mm fans + the required 15mm fan spacing the X60 will perform better because of the increased surface area and since it uses 140mm fans it will most likely have quieter stock fans.

Motherboard: Asus ROG Crosshair VIII Hero (Wi-Fi) | CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 3900X | Memory: 32GB 3600mhz DDR4 | GPU: EVGA GTX 1080 Ti FTW3 |
Storage: Samsung 840 Pro 256gb, 850 Evo 500gb, 960 Pro 1tb | Cooling: Custom Liquid Cooling Loop (CPU/GPU) | Case: CaseLabs Mercury S8+Pedestal  | Monitors: Asus ROG Swift PG279Q + PA238QR

Check out Linus' youtube vid from CES that features Swiftech's H220; its awesome. An apples to apples comparison between H100i, Thermaltake and Swiftechs' H220.

The H220 wins on performance, quiet/silence and future expandiblity. Great vid from one of the industry's leading watercooling manufacturers.