Need some ideas for school project.

A.D.A.M

Hey guys. So my school has a health and fitness event coming up and since i do business studies you're allowed to set up a stall and any profit you make you can keep after donating some to charity. The stalls has to follow the theme of health and fitness so i need some ideas.

Intel i7 4702MQ| Nvidia GTX 850M| Kingston 16GB DDR3 1600Mhz| Acer VA70_HW (mobo)| 1TB WD Blue| MATSHITA DVD-RAM UJ8E0|1600x900 display|Win 8.1

Intel i5 4690K @Stock| Sapphire 390 Nitro| Hyper X Fury 2x4GB| MSI SLI Krait z97| Noctua Nh-U12S | 850 EVO 256GB| 2TB WD Black | CM V 850w| Enthoo Luxe

If you want to tag me or any person with periods do: @[Member='Name]

Do you need a poster?

I can make one for you.

Because he had a hard drive.

Sell lots and lots of pedometers. Cheap and everyone seems to like them.  

What do they know of England, who only England know?

"Well that's what I always said I wanted to be remembered for, for being honest. Nothing else is worth a damn"

Do something with connection to Lord GabeN and how his blessings bring about mental fitness...

Sell lots and lots of pedometers. Cheap and everyone seems to like them.  

YES

-BUILD-

CPU: INTEL I5 4690K GRAPHICS CARD: GIGABYTE 970 G1 2.5GB CASE: NZXT S340|BLACK MOBO: MSI Z97S KRAIT EDITION CPU COOLER: CORSAIR H100i 

RAM: HYPERX FURY 2X4GB|WHITE PSU: CORSAIR RM850 850W FULLY MODULAR STORAGE: 1TB WD BLUE HDD OS: WINDOWS 8.1

Do you need a poster?

I can make one for you.

Dunno maybe i have to go through a teacher and get it accepted before i can even start

Intel i7 4702MQ| Nvidia GTX 850M| Kingston 16GB DDR3 1600Mhz| Acer VA70_HW (mobo)| 1TB WD Blue| MATSHITA DVD-RAM UJ8E0|1600x900 display|Win 8.1

Intel i5 4690K @Stock| Sapphire 390 Nitro| Hyper X Fury 2x4GB| MSI SLI Krait z97| Noctua Nh-U12S | 850 EVO 256GB| 2TB WD Black | CM V 850w| Enthoo Luxe

Why not PokeWalkers?

that sound cool don't know how i would source that kind of thing though. 

What about infused water

has a cool sounding name  sounds gimmicky enough that i think people will be interested. 

"pay me $1.00 and I won't beat your ass"?

Sorry, couldn't resist. It is health related....

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

"pay me $1.00 and I won't beat your ass"?

Sorry, couldn't resist. It is health related....

as tempting as that sounds it only garner me 0.30kd for each threat and probably wont cover stall renting cost (5kd). plus I'll probably be the one destroyed. 

as tempting as that sounds it only garner me 0.30kd for each threat and probably wont cover stall renting cost (5kd). plus I'll probably be the one destroyed. 

Well $5.00 then lol. Glad to see you have a sense of humor.

Too bad it has to be indoors (I assume) or you could get a junk car, and charge people like, $10.00 to go at it for 10 minutes with a sledgehammer, how is that health related you ask? Stress relief.

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

Well $5.00 then lol. Glad to see you have a sense of humor.

Too bad it has to be indoors (I assume) or you could get a junk car, and charge people like, $10.00 to go at it for 10 minutes with a sledgehammer, how is that health related you ask? Stress relief.

haha yeah its indoors. stress relief would be good there's people in my school doing AS courses and IGCSE courses plus tuition, would probably be popular with them

when people have stalls and shiiit :D they often sell cake do the opesite and sell them a service to eat their cake then they dont get fat and you will get alot of cake so you dont need to use your money on food anymore then you can invest all the money in hardware and become a stereo typical gamer... shiit what have i smoked damm peace out :D