I think I have a virus/trojan or something. halp

AMaleWhale
Go to solution Solved by Polyvalent,

So Iv'e been buying some software at 100% sale recently (hehe)

If you dont know how to "borrow" safely you should've just held off on doing it at all. 

check your msconfig and see if its a program thats launching on startup

also you can use ccleaner to uninstall it and get rid of it completely

So Iv'e been buying some software at 100% sale recently (hehe), and now I'm getting this weird program pop up every time my computer starts. It says "unlock software" in a little box that I guess you're supposed to click. I have not done that. Every time iv'e seen it I have scanned with antivirus software, I have traced iit's process and deleted everything that may have to do with it, but it still starts every time, just recreating the files i delete everytime. How can I get rid of it? I don't know what it's doing to my PC, and I don't want to find out the hard way when it blows everything to a million pieces. Halp.

Main Rig: Cpu: Intel Core i7 4790k CPU Cooler: NH_d15 GPU: Gigabyte Radeon HD7970 Windforce III MOBO: Msi Z97 Gaming 5 RAM: HyperX Fury 1600 8gb white SSD: Samsung 840 evo 250gb PSU: Corsair CX750M Case: NZXT H630 white

PC peripherals: Monitor: Samsung Syncmaster T27B550 Keyboard: Logitech G105 Mouse: Logitech G700s Headphones: Logitech G430 

So Iv'e been buying some software at 100% sale recently (hehe)

If you dont know how to "borrow" safely you should've just held off on doing it at all. 

Personal Rig v3: AMD Ryzen 7 2700X | Noctua NH-U14S | Gigabyte B450 Aorus Pro ITX | Zotac GTX 2070 8GB | 16GB G-Skill Trident DDR4 3200MHz | EVGA Supernova 750B | Phanteks Enthoo Evolv ITX 

Peripherals: Sennheiser HD518 & Classic ModMic | Corsair K65 Luxe | Zowie EC2 | ASUS VG259QM  |  ASUS VG278E | Klipsch ProMedia 2.1

What was the program called? And where did you download it?

Shot through the heart and you're to blame, 30fps and i'll pirate your game - Bon Jovi

Take me down to the console city where the games are blurry and the frames are thirty - Guns N' Roses

Arguing with religious people is like explaining to your mother that online games can't be paused...

I usually practice safe borrowing, but it was late at night and I was getting desperate because I couldn't find a crack that worked.

What was the program called? And where did you download it?

I was borrowing FL studio 11, and sharing where I got it would violate forum policies, but from a certain torrent site touting sails with skulls on them. It was a well reated torrent for how new it was but idk.

Main Rig: Cpu: Intel Core i7 4790k CPU Cooler: NH_d15 GPU: Gigabyte Radeon HD7970 Windforce III MOBO: Msi Z97 Gaming 5 RAM: HyperX Fury 1600 8gb white SSD: Samsung 840 evo 250gb PSU: Corsair CX750M Case: NZXT H630 white

PC peripherals: Monitor: Samsung Syncmaster T27B550 Keyboard: Logitech G105 Mouse: Logitech G700s Headphones: Logitech G430 

So Iv'e been buying some software at 100% sale recently (hehe), and now I'm getting this weird program pop up every time my computer starts. It says "unlock software" in a little box that I guess you're supposed to click. I have not done that. Every time iv'e seen it I have scanned with antivirus software, I have traced iit's process and deleted everything that may have to do with it, but it still starts every time, just recreating the files i delete everytime. How can I get rid of it? I don't know what it's doing to my PC, and I don't want to find out the hard way when it blows everything to a million pieces. Halp.

alright..

1. go in to safemode with network,

1.1 uninstall the sofware with revouninstaller

2.download and update malwarebytes -> scan

3.download hitmanpro -> scan

4.download spybot -> scan

The blood on to your heart start pumping faster when you notice me.

But is ok.

Judge me for my nickname, my avatar and for the low amounts of posts I have. I will keep your heart beat raised.

Uninstall the program.

Run Malwarebytes.

Then run super anti spyware.

Should be good to go after that.

CCleaner found some hidden files that would recreate the program at startup. Now it's gone! thanks ;D