How to fix earphones - one side not working.

Laurysss
Go to solution Solved by Laurysss,

could try to solder it then use electrical tape to cover it

If they are like $10 earbuds i wouldn't bother, just get a new pair. If they were expensive, try and RMA them

Found the problem. Opened the earphone and one wire was not connected to a little metal thing. Didnt even need glue or something because it holds on its own but probably in the future i will need to glue it.

I can see a little cut near my earphone on the wire. Is it anything hard or could i fix it? 

CPU: AMD FX 8350 | GPU: AMD R9 270 Windforce | MOBO: ASRock 990FX Extreme 3 | RAM: Kingston HyperX 8GB | Case: X Predator X1 |CPU COOLER: Hyper T4

NAZIS WILL RISE.

If they are like $10 earbuds i wouldn't bother, just get a new pair. If they were expensive, try and RMA them

Case: NZXT Phantom PSU: EVGA G2 650w Motherboard: Asus Z97-Pro (Wifi-AC) CPU: 4690K @4.2ghz/1.2V Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 Ram: Kingston HyperX FURY 16GB 1866mhz GPU: Gigabyte G1 GTX970 Storage: (2x) WD Caviar Blue 1TB, Crucial MX100 256GB SSD, Samsung 840 SSD Wifi: TP Link WDN4800

Donkeys are love, Donkeys are life.                    "No answer means no problem!" - Luke 2015

Found the problem. Opened the earphone and one wire was not connected to a little metal thing. Didnt even need glue or something because it holds on its own but probably in the future i will need to glue it.

CPU: AMD FX 8350 | GPU: AMD R9 270 Windforce | MOBO: ASRock 990FX Extreme 3 | RAM: Kingston HyperX 8GB | Case: X Predator X1 |CPU COOLER: Hyper T4

NAZIS WILL RISE.