What it looks like inside a keyboard.

brownninja97

You guys are in for a treat. You are gonna a video of the inside of a keyboard made by ME YES ME. you can even here my monotone voice. Try to maintain yourselves. Btw it is a membrane keyboard.

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

In case yoru wondering i opened it up because the space bar wasnt working. As you can see its working now.

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

Rubber dome keyboards are so booooooring. Check out this image gallery full of keyboard science!

http://imgur.com/a/9sHx7

Well my review was better. waaaaa

Listen if you care.

Yeah membranes are meh. Either way this should provide a little information for certain people.

Should move this thread to the Peripherals section.

~meOw! Σ:3

Yeah membranes are meh. Either way this should provide a little information for certain people.

Should move this thread to the Peripherals section.

Thought some people would want to know what it looks like as not everyone has seen what it looks like under the keys.

Listen if you care.

Now do with with a mechanical :D

Just kidding, well with a few membranes I had, I used the flexible plastic circuit material and made a wallet out of it. Yeah nerdy, I know.

Is this the real life? Or is this just fantasy?

Now do with with a mechanical :D

Just kidding, well with a few membranes I had, I used the flexible plastic circuit material and made a wallet out of it. Yeah nerdy, I know.

If i had a mechanical keyboard i would never dare to do that to it.

Listen if you care.

I thought this was going to show the disgusting stuff that's under the buttons lol.

So many things I could write here... things like this.

I thought this was going to show the disgusting stuff that's under the buttons lol.

It surprised me how clean it was, i just unscrewed it so it was also my first time checking it out. the keyboard still works.

Listen if you care.

So this is how a ninja sounds like.. hmmmm

Needs more mechanical.

So this is how a ninja sounds like.. hmmmm

How can you be sure of that?

Listen if you care.

I would of believed you but since there were no food crumbs nor hair, I think you filmed that in a blue screen environment on the moon.

I roll with sigs off so I have no idea what you're advertising.

This is NOT the signature you are looking for.

I would of believed you but since there were no food crumbs nor hair, I think you filmed that in a blue screen environment on the moon.

Thats the shitty iphone 3gs camera. If i used my dads canon 5d and then all the crap would be viewable.

Listen if you care.