Any good medieval times games out there?

Nicolas

I've been studying the medieval times in school and I find it really interesting, so I was wondering if there are any good single player (MMOs could work too) games set in this era (~15th century)

MSI Z87-GD65 - GTX 760 DirectCU II - i5 4670k @4.0GHz - 16GB Corsair Vengeance @1866 MHz

Chivalry

Does chivalry have single player?

probably should've said that I want single player games :P

MSI Z87-GD65 - GTX 760 DirectCU II - i5 4670k @4.0GHz - 16GB Corsair Vengeance @1866 MHz

EU4, Crusader Kings 2, Total war games in that era, also mount & blade is amazing

Proud Member of the Glorious PC Master Race

Does chivalry have single player?

Not sure.. I have never played it to be honest. I just seen few videos and it looks like fun medieval game.

Medieval Total War

Medieval Total War II

Chivalry: Medieval Warfare

Mount & Blade Warband

War Of The Roses

Assassin's Creed (the first one, it's set during the crusades, not historically accurate but is set in the right era)

The Witcher Enhanced Edition

The Witcher II Assassins Of Kings  <--- whilst these 2 are not historically accurate, they are kind of medieval themed, with swordplay, archers, castles, kings etc. And they're damn good games.

Age Of Empires II HD

Crusader Kings II

Shot through the heart and you're to blame, 30fps and i'll pirate your game - Bon Jovi

Take me down to the console city where the games are blurry and the frames are thirty - Guns N' Roses

Arguing with religious people is like explaining to your mother that online games can't be paused...

Stronghold - Quite old but still good RTS/castle defence kinda game

Banished - Simcity in medieval times

Mount & Blade and it's many mods

Just be sure to get Mount and Blade: Warband instead of the vanilla version. Same game at its core but Warband has more stuff.

Dante's inferno could be a possibility for you.

Skrim is not based on our timeline but....skyrim.

Fable is a great medieval type game.

The whole assassin's creed series is a goodie...except for revelations.

As for games with that specific timeline you're looking at a good amount with fantasy mixed in. Of course...medieval times were rich with fantasy.

Honorable mentions...

Overlord, dark souls(DON'T PLAY DEMON SOULS), shadows of mordor, list goes on. With medieval type games will almost always come with fantasy.

get rekt

Gamer and enthusiast. Rig: 5930k @ 4.2 ghz, EVGA GTX970 SC, 16gb ram @3200 and all the noctua fans a man could want.

Skyrim is the best one. It's medievil fantasy, so there are trolls and giants and dragons, but it's awesome.

Intel Inside. Overweight guy in his 30's outside.

Kingdom Come: Deliverance looks like it will be amazing but won't be out for a year or two.

Crusader Kings 2 is great and eats the hours up pretty quickly. It's a strategy game though so it might not appeal to you, but it's great because you can play any nation in any part of Europe, North Africa and some of Asia (so obvious examples are Byzantium, the HRE, England, France etc). It's very deep and there are a lot of things to manage such as factions and plots, uprisings, threat of invasion by a neighbour etc. Easily one of my favourite games, though I've never really enjoyed studying the Middle Ages myself, I find it to be very dull. Ancient history is where it's at.