What do you think of this basic build?

I was bored, so I picked some parts for a really cheap pc. 

http://ca.pcpartpicker.com/p/138pU

What do you think?

What should be changed?

Moved to NB&P

i dont know much about the apus they inteest me but i got a gore 1000 and a hyper 212 wont fit 92mm back fan a h100i fits up front though

Main Rig: CPU: 3570k Mobo: ga-z77x-ud5h-wb :RAM: 8gb kingson ddr3 1600 :gpu crossfire amd 290's Case: zalman z9 plus Cooler: h80i p/p SSD: nutron 120gb HDD: 2tb wd green 4tb seagate desktop                                              

Girlfirends: CPU: 8350 Mobo 990fxa-ud3 Ram 8gb kingson ddr3 1600 gpu: his 7850 case: inwin dragon rider SSD: nutron 120gb HDD: 2tb seagate                                                                                                                                         

Are you going to be gaming or just office type stuff? For basic gaming below 1080p and realistically 720p gaming it should work fine at decent settings. However if you plan on 1080 at 60 FPS and buttery smooth preformace I would say this will not work with onbaord graphics.

With all my posts I like to include an example just incase you think I am pulling your chain or what not. Here is a link of last gens AMD APU running Saits Row @ 1024x768 which is not even worth playing and the FPS are as follows.

22-28 FPS on Medium settings at again 1024x768. I understand that this gen will prolly be much better but I would dare to say it will be playable with any current game title in recent years.

Here is Borderlands 2 at 1080p and its 30+ FPS but never a buttery smooth 60 FPS which is what is needed for a truely happy gamer.

In closing I say this... If you are going to game go dedicated graphics even something monior with 1GB VRAM will make a difference. Here is one for $89 bucks. Good luck

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16814121633R

CPU: AMD FX-8350 @ 4.8ghz  |  Motherboard: Asus Crosshair V Formula-Z  |  Video Card:  Radeon HD 7970 Ghz Edition 6GB  |  Ram: 32Gb Corsair 2400Mhz  |  SSD: Samsung 840 120GB X2 Raid 0  |  Storage: WD Black 2TB X2 Raid 0  |  Power Supply: Corsair AX1200   Case: Corsair 800D  |  Monitors: 3X 2560X1440 LED  |  OS: Windows 8 Pro 64-bit  |  Keyboard: Logitech G19  |  Mouse: Logitech G600 MMO  |  GamerTag: ZombieS1ayerKing  |  Quote: “Programming is like sex, one mistake and you have to support it for the rest of your life.”

i dunno the performance of the new APUs but here : http://ca.pcpartpicker.com/p/13aBi

| i5 3570 | Palit GTX 680 jetsream | Gigabyte Z77x-ud3h | Corsair Vengeance 2x4 1600mhz | WD Caviar Black  1TB | Corsair TX 650m | Coolemaster Hyper212 X | NZXT Pantom 410 | Asus VS239 | Logitech G400s |

Click here to learn how to troll

I actually have the core 1000 right here. I guess I just didn't know how big the 212's are. The main use of this system would be checking Emails, internet browsing, and some Sims gaming (which would make sense as this processor comes with sim city)  by my sister. I wanted to go with AMD because I want to see what it is like to use an APU.  I would also have another overclockable system to tinker with.