ZOTAC GTX 970 AMP! Omega and AMP! Extreme plus a GTX 980 AMP! Extreme Giveaway!

I love the VRM on the 970 AMP! Omega! It would be so sexy in SLI with my Core 2 Quad Q9550 @4.9GHz

[AMD Athlon 64 Mobile 4000+ Socket 754 | Gigabyte GA-K8NS Pro nForce3 | OCZ 2GB DDR PC3200 | Sapphire HD 3850 512MB AGP | 850 Evo | Seasonic 430W | Win XP/10]

They are beastly cards (performance wise).

• Finished ? It'll never be finished. A battle isn't like some stupid argument. As long as someone's still breathing, the fight isn't over. Everyone who searches for power without exception searches for battle. Do you fight in order to become more powerful ? Or you want more power in order to fight ?

The thing I liked most about the GTX 900 Series is how efficient they were able to make it. It's pretty amazing.

I love the design and focus on overclocking. The GTX 9 series has led me to think that a completely new system build is called for, replacing my 1.5 year old PC. This video card will fit right in!

A nice upgrade from usual coolers of Zotac! (Orange fans were cool though)

But still they continued their aggressive clocks,with new features:)

Hope they divided the product line to three for three different sect of people,even though most of them would end up performing awesome!

My favorite "feature" of the amp has to be dem beefy aesthetics, I'd never run in SLI anyway if I could help it.

I really like the power efficiency and the lower gpu temps im seeing on the gtx 900 series cards. i cant wait to get my hands on one. 

Looks stunning and runs epicly. Glad to see more Zotac over on the Americas. :>

What i love about the 900 series is their incredible power efficiency, and these zotacs look amazing !

I would love to have this!

Power efficient and better performance than 780TI!

The design on these cards are quite sleek looking. I love the triple fan design. As for the 900 series cards they are just blowing everything out of the water with their performance to price ratios.

Id love to win this card being that im still stuck with an old gtx 280.

They look pretty good and as they are 900 series they perform great and cool too.

CPU  Intel Pentium G3240, Motherboard  Asrock B85 Pro4, RAM  8 GB DDR3 Kingston HyperX BLU, GPU  SAPPHIRE DUAL-X R9 270X 2GB GDDR5, Case old noname, Storage  Corsair Force 3 120 GB SSD + 1 TB WD blue, PSU no name 600 W, Display(s)  old 38 inch Samsung TV, Cooling stock intel, Keyboard  noname, Mouse  Gigabyte ECO600, Sound Auzentech's HDA X-Plosion 7.1 DTS-Connect

I Really like the triple cooling system, and of cause it looks amazing. The efficiently of these cards are unbelievable. It would be Awesome to win this. :-)

Really like the zotac amp extreme 980. Looks like it's right out of crisis 3. Btw love the nvidia 980 series. Excellent performance versus power consumption ratio. Would like to own one.

Man. What to write about the 900 series? Best yet (as expected) but still very strange why they decided to skip the 800 series =P
What Zotac have brought out are awesome looking and seem to perform just as well. To be honest I was not expecting them to overclock up to and therefore perform as well as your 980 benchmark but glad to see they could certainly get up there!

Anyways, a gpu would be nice and stuff so if you could get on sending that over that would be great =P hehe

The thing I like the most about these zotac cards would have to be the looks. They are imo the best looking cards I have ever seen.