Good Case

mostechtips

Iam making my first build but i need a good pc case. i need it to be cheap and have a side panel window and i want it to look beasty 

thanks 

EDIT: By cheap i mean 80-0 and thanks for all the replies

:D

Cpu: i7 4790k Mobo: Asus z97-A  PSU:Ultra Semi-Modular 850w SSD: Kingston 240gb HDD: Segate 1tb Ram: 2x8gb G.Skill ram GPU: Zotaz GTX 980 AMP! Case: Fractal Design Define R4 Windowed 

So long as you don't care about an optical drive (DVD/etc), the NZXT S340 will probably be your best bet.

Iam making my first build but i need a good pc case. i need it to be cheap and have a side panel window and i want it to look beasty 

thanks

"needs to be cheap" - well, what's "cheap?" Under 50?

Also, nothing decent - that I know of - has a side panel windows for less than $50.

I'll look around a bit and edit my post.

Sorry for using PCPartPicker but it helps with options in this situation.

Enermax Hoplite

NZXT Source 210 Windowed

Inwin GT1 

Corsair Spec-01 (superb case)

I'll list more options if you need.

|PSU Tier List /80 Plus Efficiency| PSU stuff if you need it. 

My system: PCPartPicker || For Corsair support tag @Corsair Josephor @Corsair Nick || My 5MT Legacy GT Wagon ||

thanks

NZXT S340

"Rawr XD"

NZXT S340, NZXT Phantom 210, Corsair SPEC series

Nzxt s340 for $70 but it's big brother the Nzxt h440 might be the perfect if you are willing to have a slightly bigger case and more expensive. 

Ryzen 3700x -Evga RTX 2080 Super- Msi x570 Gaming Edge - G.Skill Ripjaws 3600Mhz RAM - EVGA SuperNova G3 750W -500gb 970 Evo - 250Gb Samsung 850 Evo - 250Gb Samsung 840 Evo  - 4Tb WD Blue- NZXT h500 - ROG Swift PG348Q

NZXT S340 or something from the Corsair SPEC line

Nvidia is to Dr Dre Beets as AMD is to KFC.

One makes you broke, the other you can get more of and have a midnight snack from the fridge when hungry again. Once you go Nvidia, you go broked, turn into an Elitist, or get the incorrect amount of VRAM.

- WCCFTECH

I was only 9 years old. I loved Fifflaren so much, I had all the NiP merchandise and matches pirated. I prayed to Fifflaren every night before bed. Thanking him for the life I have been given. Fifflaren is love I say. Fifflaren is life. My dad hears and calls me a fuckhead. I knew he was just jelly of my passion for Fifflaren. I called him a Sw@yer. He hits me and sends me to go to sleep. I'm crying now, and my face hurts. I lay in bed and it's really cold. A warmth is moving towards me. I feel someone touching me. I feel someone touching me. It's Fifflaren. I am so happy. He whispers in my ear; "this is my pyjama". He grabs me with his powerful Swedish hands and puts me on my hands and knees. I'm ready. I spread my ass cheeks for Fifflaren. He penetrates my butt-hole. It hurts so much but I do it for Fifflaren. I can feel my butt tearing as my eyes start to water. I push against his force. I want to please Fifflaren. He roars a viking roar as he fills my butt with his love. My dad walks in. Fifflaren looks straight into his eyes and says; "He is a ninja now". Fifflaren is love, Fifflaren is life 

By che

NZXT S340 or something from the Corsair SPEC line

Nice pc 

Cpu: i7 4790k Mobo: Asus z97-A  PSU:Ultra Semi-Modular 850w SSD: Kingston 240gb HDD: Segate 1tb Ram: 2x8gb G.Skill ram GPU: Zotaz GTX 980 AMP! Case: Fractal Design Define R4 Windowed 

"needs to be cheap" - well, what's "cheap?" Under 50?

Also, nothing decent - that I know of - has a side panel windows for less than $50.

I'll look around a bit and edit my post.

Sorry for using PCPartPicker but it helps with options in this situation.

Enermax Hoplite

NZXT Source 210 Windowed

Inwin GT1 

Corsair Spec-01 (superb case)

I'll list more options if you need.

Hahahah 5 multiboots 

BEASTMODE ACTIVATE B)  B)

(Off Topic)

Your from Puget Sound?

If so then i suggest going to the Frys at Renton to look at cases that you would like. They don't sell any NZXT cases(only the H630 though)

Hahahah 5 multiboots 

It confuses the hell outta people when I boot up OSX lemme tell ya :P

My system: PCPartPicker || For Corsair support tag @Corsair Josephor @Corsair Nick || My 5MT Legacy GT Wagon ||

(Off Topic)

Your from Puget Sound?

If so then i suggest going to the Frys at Renton to look at cases that you would like. They don't sell any NZXT cases(only the H630 though)

I would but its like 6 hours away from me

I would but its like 6 hours away from me

Oregon? They have a Frys there too.

Oregon? They have a Frys there too.

Iam canadian

It confuses the hell outta people when I boot up OSX lemme tell ya :P

Ya when ever i try to install hackintosh it just says apti error 

Ya when ever i try to install hackintosh it just says apti error 

I had a pretty smooth experience on Leftovers, my multi-booting, does everything for me desktop. Maybe try a different software to install OSX?

As for my desktop, it's pretty basic, GT610 and Core 2 Quad all locked. It's still a fun time to boot all the OS's.

I had a pretty smooth experience on Leftovers, my multi-booting, does everything for me desktop. Maybe try a different software to install OSX?

As for my desktop, it's pretty basic, GT610 and Core 2 Quad all locked. It's still a fun time to boot all the OS's.

okay what did you use to install os x

Process used here.

Good explanation.

Okay thanks i will do that when i get my pc cause its a pain in the ass on a laptop