[SOS!]Darkcoin mining with R7 260X

I've just started cryptocurrency last night. Although I've mined a little Darkcoin already, I'm still not sure how to configure my sgminer optimally..since GPU-Z reports 99*C constant temp on 100%, I'm just worried my GPU would retire early. Here is my latest settings which have parts taken from .conf of others and guestwork. Hope someone can help me on this.

post-103783-0-04053700-1413458249.png

Are you doing this for money, fun or because you think it's a cool thing to do?

As far as I know gpu mining is truly not the best, espescially since the hype around it is going away/is mostly gone.

Plus, your gpu is not that great.

It's a good way to break your GPU before the warranty is out :) but it's going to cost more in electricity than you'll make, not to mention the cost of hardware degredation

if you live in an area that gets cold in the winter and you're already heating with electricity, it might make some kind of sense to recuperate heating costs - unless you are buying graphic cards for the sole purpose of mining to make money back on heating costs... then you are losing more then going out and buying a 50 dollar portable heater.

R9 3900XT | Tomahawk B550 | Ventus OC RTX 3090 | Photon 1050W | 32GB DDR4 | TUF GT501 Case | Vizio 4K 50'' HDR

So what are you asking or here? How to not make your GPU run hot and at 100% load? If it's that then I believe you should bring down the (I haven't been mining for awhile) I believe Intensity, worksize, or amount of threads. Don't quote me though haven't mined anything for a couple of months not very profitable right now.

Gaming Rig - Excalibur - CPU: i5 6600k @ 4.1GHz, CPU Cooler: Hyper 212 Evo, Mobo: MSI Gaming M3 RAM: 16GB Corsair @2400MHz, GPU: EVGA 1060, Case: NZXT Phantom Full Tower (Red)

My Virtualization Server - Dell R710: 2x X5570s @ 2.93GHz with 32GB DDR3 RAM [Web Server, OSX, Plex, Reverse Proxy]

I love computers, gaming, coding, and photography! Be sure to quote me so I can respond to your post!