Best Mousepad?

ItsPulse

So I'm looking for a good mousepad, I currently have the steelseries Qck, but after a month or so the fabric started peeling up, mostly from how I move my arm and it rubs up against the edge of the mousepafd, causing a lot of wear. So basically I'm looking for a mousepad that is very high quality, and made from a single material so it won't wear or have the fabric peeling off of it.

XTRAC PADS Ripper XXL or AORUS Thunder P3

INTEL CORE I5 4670K | NVIDIA GTX 980 | NOCTUA NH-L9i | GIGABYTE GA-Z97X-SLI | KINGSTON 120GB V300

CM STORM QUICKFIRE TK | BENQ XL2420TE | ROCCAT SAVU | FRACTAL DEFINE R4

How about a hard mouse pad like this one?

mm600_angle_b_m60.png

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

I recommend the EVGA torq x10 mousepad. It's only $15 from them direct and is comparable to $40-50 pads from other brands.

The Steelseries Dex mouse pad is out for pre-order and seems pretty good. I'm thinking about getting this since I have the same mouse pad, the part where I rest my wrist already looks worn out after a few months and it collects a lot of dust and skin.

http://steelseries.com/products/surfaces/steelseries-dex-gaming-mousepad

It's just the remake of their qck. What they really need to do is go back and redo the I and S series pads.

QCK Heavy from Stealseries. 

What do they know of England, who only England know?

"Well that's what I always said I wanted to be remembered for, for being honest. Nothing else is worth a damn"

razer goliathus i'm using this atm and i can recommend this to you

Equality doesn't mean Justice.

Best mousepad is an Artisan Hayate. 

I haven't had any problems with it, and it doesn't match any other mousepad, but it is pricey.

Artisan hien mid or the puretrak talent since it's machine washable. Artisan is gaining popularity in North America so hopefully they will get more exposure over here.

I'm going to order my hien within a week or so. I'll most likely do a written review on here once I've tested it.

i7 7700k @ 4.9ghz | Asus Maximus IX Hero | G.skill 32gb @ 3200 | Gtx 1080 classified | In win 909 | Samsung 960 pro 1tb | WD caviar blue 1tb x3 | Dell u3417w | Corsair H115i | Ducky premier dk9008p (mx reds) | Logitech g900 | Sennheiser hd 800s w/ hdvd 800 | Audioengine a5+ w/ s8

I personally went from a steelseries qck+ to a Puretrak Talent a few years ago,alot better then a qck+.

It's thicker then a qck+,tracks better with a g5 v2, machine washable, and doesn't wear down alot (even the edges don't fray from what i can tell, with my qck+ , a couple of months in it would fray and after 6 months of having a qck+ it was basicly ready for the trash :/)