Anybody have the Asus Strix Headphones?

xeraphii

Like the title says, anyone have the Asus Strix Headphones or have tried them out? Also, sorry if this is in the wrong section.

Asus Strix headphones? Are they completely silent until they heat up to 60°C as well?

Asus Strix headphones? Are they completely silent until they heat up to 60°C as well?

http://www.asus.com/Gaming/STRIX_PRO/

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

I didn't want to be the one to bring this up but isn't the owl the harbinger of death?

Gaming Rig: i5-3570k+H100i (4.3 ghz) | P8Z77-i Deluxe | MSI Twin Frozr 7950 Boost | HX650 | 1TB HGST | 840 Evo 250 GB

I didn't want to be the one to bring this up but isn't the owl the harbinger of death?

Depends on your cultural background I'd say, but yeah. They can also fly silently and some of them have excellent hearing, so both the GPUs and the headphones kinda make sense.