Helix by Apex Rise makes headphones cry

Gala

Every kicks (the 'dubbb') from start to finish.

Right after the 'dubb' (As you said) there is a small time where they have the "Healing effect". Where the song is quiet for a small time and then comes back. It is supposed to make the bass or punch more worthwhile. If it sounds like too much of a delay, then it's an issue. Try this to see your bass distortion. This song contains lots of sin (Pronounced Sign) like wave forms. 

5800X3D - RTX 4070 - 2K @ 165Hz

My momentum over ears didn't mind it at all. Neither did my m50s or my dt770s. My genelec 8020s didn't like it that much in that they just can't produce the bass (they didn't distort in any way though). My 8040s loved it!

note- I've never been one for subs, much prefer to get speakers that can handle the bass but not punch a hole in my floor.

Asus Maximus VII GeneIntel i7 4790k @ 4.8 - Corsair Vengance Pro 16GB DDR3 @ 2000Mhz - Asus Strix GTX980 SLI @ 1400Mhz/8000Mhz - 2x Samsing EVO 840 500GB RAID0 - 2x Seagate Barracuda 3TB Cooler Master v1000 - Focusrite Scarlett 18i6

Sennheiser Momentum Over Ear - Genelec 8040a Pair - Audio Technica AT4040 - Asus PG278Q ROG Swift - Asus PB278Q - 2x Bad Asus IPS 1080 Screens - Ducky Shine 3 w/Browns - Corsair m65 - Razer Orbweaver Clicky - Razer Sabertooth

Apple rMBP Late 2013 - Applie retina iPad 2 - Apple iPhone 5 - Apple iPod Classic - XBone - Wii U - Pikachu 3DS XL - Katsukity 3DS XL

Right after the 'dubb' (As you said) there is a small time where they have the "Healing effect". Where the song is quiet for a small time and then comes back. It is supposed to make the bass or punch more worthwhile. If it sounds like too much of a delay, then it's an issue. Try this to see your bass distortion. This song contains lots of sin (Pronounced Sign) like wave forms. 

Yes yes, that's the thing, it's quiet for a few milliseconds after the 'dubb'. So that's how the song is supposed to be. 

Tried the link, and all is good.