please help me out selecting PSU quick!

i_build_nanosuits

Coil whine will generally last forever, but it doesn't affect how the unit performs, which is why it's not considered a defect under warranty. If you're getting it from newegg they don't have the MIR promotion, and since you don't want to SLI you'll never use those extra watts, so I'd save some money and get the V550

i had to call evag to confirm they would take the unit back from newegg he said there was no issue with that so he issued me a ticket number and now newegg will doa full redund!

Love EVGA customer service and newegg as well i'll defenetly order the 750 G2 from newegg right after i get refund.

| CPU: Core i7-8700K @ 4.89ghz - 1.21v  Motherboard: Asus ROG STRIX Z370-E GAMING  CPU Cooler: Corsair H100i V2 |
| GPU: MSI RTX 3080Ti Ventus 3X OC  RAM: 32GB T-Force Delta RGB 3066mhz |
| Displays: Acer Predator XB270HU 1440p Gsync 144hz IPS Gaming monitor | Oculus Quest 2 VR

$4 more for a PSU that is superior in quality, customer service AND warranty? Higher wattage is a nice expansion bonus

On a different site. It was assumed that OP would just do an exchange which would cost him more then $4. Also people need to stop counting MIR's as part of the price.

"Rawr XD"

$4 more for a PSU that is superior in quality, customer service AND warranty? Higher wattage is a nice expansion bonus

On a different site. It was assumed that OP would just do an exchange which would cost him more then $4. Also people need to stop counting MIR's as part of the price.

is there any chance than a superflower 750 G2 would coil whine as well? also will it be quieter (fan) than this 750 B1 i got cause i think the fan is quite loud too..

| CPU: Core i7-8700K @ 4.89ghz - 1.21v  Motherboard: Asus ROG STRIX Z370-E GAMING  CPU Cooler: Corsair H100i V2 |
| GPU: MSI RTX 3080Ti Ventus 3X OC  RAM: 32GB T-Force Delta RGB 3066mhz |
| Displays: Acer Predator XB270HU 1440p Gsync 144hz IPS Gaming monitor | Oculus Quest 2 VR

is there any chance than a superflower 750 G2 would coil whine as well? also will it be quieter (fan) than this 750 B1 i got cause i think the fan is quite loud too..

Coil whine severity can differ from unit to unit. There is no predicting how bad it WILL be.

RIG: I7-4790k @ 4.5GHz | MSI Z97S SLI Plus | 12GB Geil Dragon RAM 1333MHz | Gigabyte G1 Gaming GTX 970 (1550MHz core/7800MHz memory) @ +18mV(Maxed out at 1650/7800 so far) | Corsair RM750 | Samsung 840 EVO 120GB, 1TB Seagate Barracuda | Fractal Design Arc Midi R2 (Closed) | Sound Blaster Z                                                                                                                        Getting: Noctua NH-D15 | Possible 250GB Samsung 850 Evo                                                                                        Need a console killer that actually shits on every console? Here you go (No MIR/Promo)

This is why you should not get an FX CPU for ANY scenario other than rendering on a budget http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/286142-fx-8350-r9-290-psu-requirements/?p=3892901 http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/266481-an-issue-with-people-bashing-the-fx-cpus/?p=3620861

G2 and B1 are totally different PSU's. I haven't heard of one 750G2 that has had coil whine issues. Fan I believe is also quieter as it is FDB

"Rawr XD"

I have the 750g2 myself, and I can't hear it at all; and as gad already been said, coil whine is fairly unpredictable. 

PSU Tier List | CoC

Gaming Build | FreeNAS Server

Spoiler

i5-4690k || Seidon 240m || GTX780 ACX || MSI Z97s SLI Plus || 8GB 2400mhz || 250GB 840 Evo || 1TB WD Blue || H440 (Black/Blue) || Windows 10 Pro || Dell P2414H & BenQ XL2411Z || Ducky Shine Mini || Logitech G502 Proteus Core

Spoiler

FreeNAS 9.3 - Stable || Xeon E3 1230v2 || Supermicro X9SCM-F || 32GB Crucial ECC DDR3 || 3x4TB WD Red (JBOD) || SYBA SI-PEX40064 sata controller || Corsair CX500m || NZXT Source 210.

http://www.ncix.com/detail/evga-supernova-750-g2-80-f0-94405-1360.htm?affiliateid=7474144

This is $99 after MIR and simply cannot be beaten :D

Edit: Everybody that says I recommend this too much: DEAL WITH IT. This PSU is epic

I know this is the best cpu at that price range but my micro atx build i want it for wont fit in there 16cm is the max and  the case can handle it because it is  18  ;_;

Grant us the joy of song and dance and ever watch over us in the lonely places in which we must walk - Pray to Bastet