The Silence

natsu2014
The covers are here :)  Bad news is that the shop I bought 3 fans from sent it to my default adress, not the one I asked them to use... So I'm not getting fans this week, mostlikely next week will install them

As for the front

Found nice place for AQ5

Not sure why but I can't upload pictures here today

@down I was messing with pic uploader but it's not working for me today :/

n0ah1897, on 05 Mar 2014 - 2:08 PM, said:  "Computers are like girls. It's whats in the inside that matters.  I don't know about you, but I like my girls like I like my cases. Just as beautiful on the inside as the outside."

Well... There is a problem. My aq5lt seems to be DOA so need to send it back to special shop. Black Friday deal was not exactly a deal...

My mesh cover for 5.25 is missing. I sent 5 of them and now there is only 4.

Since I no longer live in uk I need to send panel back abroad and either buy mesh from uk or use top mesh from my ft02.

Good news is that my pc is up and running but still need 1 more pcie extension because 1 of them is faulty.

Ooh can't wait

n0ah1897, on 05 Mar 2014 - 2:08 PM, said:  "Computers are like girls. It's whats in the inside that matters.  I don't know about you, but I like my girls like I like my cases. Just as beautiful on the inside as the outside."

Oooh that orange is beautiful!  :D

i7 4770k // Scythe Mugen PCGH 4 // Asus Maximus VI Hero // Crucial Ballistix 2x 4GB 1866 CL9 // MSI GTX 770 2GB Gaming

• 2 weeks later...

Some bright mind at specialtech decided to send my money to PP account I have not been using for 2 years or so. Instead of sendng the money to the PP account they got the money from they found my old PP and I don't think I'll get the money back now. GG Specialtech

OK, so there is a small no picture update 

I've been trying to get TJ07 mesh for a few weeks now. ChilledPC have it in stock but when I'm trying to pay the system says there is no payment method. No answer for my emails so I gave up on them.

Then I emailed SS Europe and they have it in stock. 6 euro for piece and I think, great I'll get one then. 

Yesterday they emailed me and it turnes out that with shipping it's 28 euros. 18 euros for shipping from DE to PL. It's a joke. I'm not doing mesh anymore, there will be something else instead, something that I can get locally.

Cables are almost ready so there is only 2 thing to do now before photos 

OK, so there is a small no picture update

I've been trying to get TJ07 mesh for a few weeks now. ChilledPC have it in stock but when I'm trying to pay the system says there is no payment method. No answer for my emails so I gave up on them.

Then I emailed SS Europe and they have it in stock. 6 euro for piece and I think, great I'll get one then.

Yesterday they emailed me and it turnes out that with shipping it's 28 euros. 18 euros for shipping from DE to PL. It's a joke. I'm not doing mesh anymore, there will be something else instead, something that I can get locally.

Cables are almost ready so there is only 2 thing to do now before photos

What did you need mesh for?

Frozencpu.com has a lot of stuff like that

Inside 5.25 cover (not the side). I'm not gonna wait for mesh anymore. There is something that should give a nice effect and since I have enough rad space to cool 3 gpu, cutting airflow on 1 rad should make no difference :) I hope it will look as good as I think it will

Wow looks amazing

looking sweet as a candy store

May the light have your back and your ISO low.

I like what I received today

O34fGiYl.jpg

Don't know about using new backplate. Drilling the case with hardware inside is not the best thing to do but front and psu plate are going to be used 

• 1 month later...
It doesn't look like I'm gonna finish this build anytime soon... Lack of time kills it. I even left my red gpu ext. since I no longer have free time to work with PC. I still hope this will be finished but unfortunatelly as soon as it was intended.

Because of that I decided to to "final" photos of interior

qU38uf7l.jpg

wWN4uuRl.jpg

QPtscVul.jpg

ZeVEiGIl.jpg

BjY3d9el.jpg

wow looks amazing

• 1 month later...

iATX beta is done. Now I know what can and what can't be done in this chasis. Few weeks from now I will swap the MB tray for the CZ tray, do some custom covers, re route the tubing and possibly change gpu

jypBaZdl.jpg

• 2 months later...
Changed my mind (again) and I stick to IATX. Alu covers are out due to very long waitiing time for some parts so I stick to MMod plexi covers.

In the drive bays area... just see yourself :)

ETPtZCLl.jpg

Nice.

• 2 weeks later...

Well colour me Black with orange Tint, that is a thing of beauty sir.

i7 920 @ 3.5 GHz / Gigabyte X58-USB3 / Corsair H100i / 12gb Kingston Hyper X Blu / EVGA GTX 970 SSC ACX 2.0+ / 120gb SanDisk Extreme II / 650w PowerCool / Phanteks Enthoo Pro / TTe Sports Challenger Ultimate / TTe Sports Black Element / Corsair Raptor HS40