The Silence

natsu2014
  • 3 weeks later...
Very small update today. I'm getting there with moving my pc to TJ07. Everything is in the box, flushed and cleaned (no staining after 1 year of pastel using pastel). Due to black friday I bought myself a gift 

DqLJPAe.jpg

I'm disappointed with aquacoputer. I was counting on something more than aquabus cable. 4 thermal sensors and usb cable. For what they charge for it they give less than I had in Lamptron FC5V2. I suppose that's what happens when there is nothing else like that on the market

So I'm finally back and this small packet was already waiting for me

9vopYln.jpg?1

The packaging was very good, everything secured as it should be

Kmg8sHJ.jpg?1

Few seconds later

D5CmfKT.jpg?1

It's stunning. The quality is amazing, having in mind that it's been done by one person using simple tools. No scratches, no imperfections at all. I can't wait to see it in action. The waterfall effect should be amazing

AHZIDHp.jpg?1

Test fit ATX

Gd12kkT.jpg

IS THAT A SKRILLEX LOGO AWW MY GOD I LOVE SKRILLEX

Please tell me you're joking. Skrillex is literally the worst musician next to Beiber.

Please tell me you're joking. Skrillex is literally the worst musician next to Beiber.

it had q big part of joke, but tbh i like him

his metalcore band, from first to last was decent and his newer songs( recess album) has depth in them. And then there is Jack ü, and the whole OWSLA

whereas for bieber there was marketing and money only

Everything in place. I'm not gonna be inverting the case for now. 6m of tubing arrived yesterday, waiting for DIY Kit with silicon tube 

TgrzYvVl.jpg

Ooh pretty

n0ah1897, on 05 Mar 2014 - 2:08 PM, said:  "Computers are like girls. It's whats in the inside that matters.  I don't know about you, but I like my girls like I like my cases. Just as beautiful on the inside as the outside."

• 3 weeks later...

Got my Noctuas yesterday

ftNVXsTl.jpg

The quality is amazing, hope they will sound good as good as they look. 

360 rad is at home as well as dremel. Today I'm ordering last few thins like cable extensions and splitters so I could use aquaero. Need to order 3 more fans and can't decide between some NB fans and orange alpenfohn

Got my Noctuas yesterday

ftNVXsTl.jpg

The quality is amazing, hope they will sound good as good as they look.

360 rad is at home as well as dremel. Today I'm ordering last few thins like cable extensions and splitters so I could use aquaero. Need to order 3 more fans and can't decide between some NB fans and orange alpenfohn

I think I have a fan addiction. I want to buy some of those, and some nb, and gt. My ft05 supports 1 120mm fan. I have 6 fans already...

n0ah1897, on 05 Mar 2014 - 2:08 PM, said:  "Computers are like girls. It's whats in the inside that matters.  I don't know about you, but I like my girls like I like my cases. Just as beautiful on the inside as the outside."

I have those, 1 corsair af, 1 silent wings 2, 1 GT AP 14 and possibly I'll have 3 alpenfohns :) And then there is bunch of 200mm fans from my old HAF-X and 3x SS AP 181 from FT02 :D Good thing is I got Noctuas for 50% of their original price :)

I have those, 1 corsair af, 1 silent wings 2, 1 GT AP 14 and possibly I'll have 3 alpenfohns :) And then there is bunch of 200mm fans from my old HAF-X and 3x SS AP 181 from FT02 :D Good thing is I got Noctuas for 50% of their original price :)

I have 2 sp120, 1 spectre pro, 1 broken nzxt fan, 1 cm pwn fan, 1ap122 (3rd fav fan), 1 aerocool ds (2nd fav) and 1 ap123 (fav)

Edit: and 2 ap181 in my ft05

Just ordered 3 aplenfohns :) Started with desinging front cover for my build and hopefully I'll start bending after monday

Top window done. No idea what to do with front panel, should I cut for better airflow or just make simple desing or don't do anything with it and just have it cut to size and color match it with the rest of the unibody

MEA2wSml.png

Top window done. No idea what to do with front panel, should I cut for better airflow or just make simple desing or don't do anything with it and just have it cut to size and color match it with the rest of the unibody
MEA2wSml.png

Leave it

ATX and EPS are here. Now I only need a heatgun and some time to bend acrylic

v9C578ol.png

UPDATE

Test bend. Not as bad as I expected it to be

tMxApmKl.jpg

Drilled holes for MB cut out

0C0dpJ7l.jpg

All I need now is some time and covers and I'm ready to finish my build

If/when you do a vid of this build, it must include this song:

Great work!

UPDATE

Finished cutting MB Tray, ain't perfect but I have what I wanted which is space for EPS cable. Also fitted my first piece of acrylic. Doesn't look that bad for a first try

ADWtA5zl.jpg

UPDATE

Cutting for 360 is done. Fits like a glove :)

feL7tL9l.jpg

nwNUDDql.jpg

Had to re-route the tubing and I found that I need a bigger drill. 12mm is not big enough and need to buy 14 and maybe 20-23mm for pass through.

The most difficult bend is done. Now everything is easy and I should have enough acrylic to play some more with bending

ZCZrxZ0l.jpg