Bendgate is sooo real :D

Ilumic

Lol. I tried bending my nokia, not freakin happening.

Haha try Frisbee it off a roof

Desktop - Corsair 300r i7 4770k H100i MSI 780ti 16GB Vengeance Pro 2400mhz Crucial MX100 512gb Samsung Evo 250gb 2 TB WD Green, AOC Q2770PQU 1440p 27" monitor Laptop Clevo W110er - 11.6" 768p, i5 3230m, 650m GT 2gb, OCZ vertex 4 256gb,  4gb ram, Server: Fractal Define Mini, MSI Z78-G43, Intel G3220, 8GB Corsair Vengeance, 4x 3tb WD Reds in Raid 10, Phone Oppo Reno 10x 256gb , Camera Sony A7iii

Haha try Frisbee it off a roof

I don't think I could afford the fines from the EPA for punching a hole in the earths crust lol

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

So much for me previous belief that Apple had the most amazing build quality.

HTC fo' Lyfe

if you have to insist you think for yourself, i'm not going to believe you.

So much for me previous belief that Apple had the most amazing build quality.

HTC fo' Lyfe

Well according to tests the HTC one bends with the same amount of pressure

in my own opinion I am happy with the build quality of my iPhone 6, it feels lovely

Desktop - Corsair 300r i7 4770k H100i MSI 780ti 16GB Vengeance Pro 2400mhz Crucial MX100 512gb Samsung Evo 250gb 2 TB WD Green, AOC Q2770PQU 1440p 27" monitor Laptop Clevo W110er - 11.6" 768p, i5 3230m, 650m GT 2gb, OCZ vertex 4 256gb,  4gb ram, Server: Fractal Define Mini, MSI Z78-G43, Intel G3220, 8GB Corsair Vengeance, 4x 3tb WD Reds in Raid 10, Phone Oppo Reno 10x 256gb , Camera Sony A7iii

Well according to tests the HTC one bends with the same amount of pressure

I've had an HTC One M7 since February and I've seen absolutely no bending, as compared to users who claim to have their iPhone bends only a month or even days after the release.

I don't personally own an iPhone 6+, and probably never will because I think iTunes is a detriment to Apple's phones, so I'm not speaking from experience.

tbh it's one of the nicest looking phones as always from Apple, though.

I've had an HTC One M7 since February and I've seen absolutely no bending, as compared to users who claim to have their iPhone bends only a month or even days after the release.

I don't personally own an iPhone 6+, and probably never will because I think iTunes is a detriment to Apple's phones, so I'm not speaking from experience.

tbh it's one of the nicest looking phones as always from Apple, though.

Lots of phones have had bending issues, I mean the iPhone 5 did at launch but seriously I do not think i could bend my old iPhone 5 by hand, never used a case on my phones in my whole life, never had a bend or cracked screen

(I actually like iTunes though I preferred the older navigation) (though you dont have to use it unless you want to sync songs you can use google music/spotify etc etc)

Other than this whole bendgate thing since the iPhone 6, I have barely heard about people bending their iPhone, and almost all my family and friends use them, and none have had a bending phone, or any issues really.

Not saying they cannot be bent, just that they have sold like 20 million iPhone 6 devices, and the number that have bent (other than on purpose) is still small

Lots of phones have had bending issues, I mean the iPhone 5 did at launch but seriously I do not think i could bend my old iPhone 5 by hand, never used a case on my phones in my whole life, never had a bend or cracked screen

Honestly I no longer doubt that a lot of phones can bend, the iPhone 6+ should have been an obvious example. You have a thin layer of alluminum covering a phone, and people didn't expect it to bend under pressure? Pfft. 

I would like to know the genuine number of cases of these iPhones, though. I don't think Apple announced the whole number, just the ones sent in for repair under warranty.

(I actually like iTunes though I preferred the older navigation) (though you dont have to use it unless you want to sync songs you can use google music/spotify etc etc)

My issue with iTunes was just the amount of times I'd have to sync my iPod to actually get a song on it, where as on my Nexus 5, I just download the song from my phone and it's in my library. On that note, I don't purchase music through programs like iTunes.

I know my sister never plugs her phone in to iTunes just because every time she does, she loses all of her apps and most of her music. I don't get how, and I've invested too much of my time in that phone to care lol.

My issue with iTunes was just the amount of times I'd have to sync my iPod to actually get a song on it, where as on my Nexus 5, I just download the song from my phone and it's in my library. On that note, I don't purchase music through programs like iTunes.

I know my sister never plugs her phone in to iTunes just because every time she does, she loses all of her apps and most of her music. I don't get how, and I've invested too much of my time in that phone to care lol.

Amount of times? once? and you can sync over wifi so you can make a playlist that you want on your phone, and then when you get home it will sync when on wifi,

Wether that music is bought or converted to itunes is the same (I have bought some, some are ripped CDs)  That is because she will not have backed up her phone first, once you have backed it up once and synced you can contine to sync your phone, I sync everyones phone with itunes on my home server now and everyone can play the library over in home streaming (or over Plex when out of the house, so movies photos and music)

Amount of times? once? and you can sync over wifi so you can make a playlist that you want on your phone, and then when you get home it will sync when on wifi,

Idk, just when I had my iPod, iTunes wouldn't sync individual songs, it needed a playlist or album. At the time, I didn't know that, and none of my songs were tied to an artist unless I transferred it from something or bought it. It was just more work than dragging and dropping.

Also it's my sister. I haven't looked at the issue so I trust that she did something wrong, it's just that the average user will have needless difficulty.

Idk, just when I had my iPod, iTunes wouldn't sync individual songs, it needed a playlist or album. At the time, I didn't know that, and none of my songs were tied to an artist unless I transferred it from something or bought it. It was just more work than dragging and dropping.

Also it's my sister. I haven't looked at the issue so I trust that she did something wrong, it's just that the average user will have needless difficulty.

My dad is shit with technology, he can barely take a photo on his iPhone without accidentaly applying a filter or closing the app >< but he manages to use iPhone just fine, he is 65

You can sync individual songs, when you to the music tab you just tick the individual album, artist or song and hit apply, easy as pie

Well guys i got the bend out of the phone :D managed to do it by accident at work this morning, must have been in my tight pocket and i put the phone in reverse and it seems to have done the trick :D 

CPU 5900x| GPU 3080ti FE| MOBO MSI MPG CARBON MAX| RAM 32GB VENGENCE PRO 3200Mhz| STORAGE Samsung 980 Pro 1TB,2X WDSN750,4TB Seagate Barracuda| COOLING 1x Corsair 360mm XR7 54mm Radiator,1x EK-CoolStream PE 360mm Radiator| GPU Block: Corsair Hydro X Series, XG7 RGB| CPU Block: Corsair Hydro X Series, XC5 RGB| Fittings: EK-Torque STC & Corsair Hydro X Series XF| Pump/Res: EK-Quantum Kinetic TBE 300 D5| Tubing: Corsair Hydro X Series XT Softline| Liquid: Corsair Hydro X Series XL5 Clear| Fans: 10x Corsair SP120 RGB

Well guys i got the bend out of the phone :D managed to do it by accident at work this morning, must have been in my tight pocket and i put the phone in reverse and it seems to have done the trick :D

Lol.

I usually wear trousers with massive pockets so it never occurred to me that phones could bend.