Gaming headset under 70$

KRImSIN

What is Best gaming headset under 70$ with a mic?

-KRImSIN

Cpu:

Intel i5 4460 Motherboard:Msi Z97S Sli krait Ram:HyperX Fury White (2x4) Storage:Seagate 1tb/Samsung 850 Evo 120gb Gpu:Gtx 960 2gb sc Case:S340 Black Psu:Corsair Rm 650w 80+ Gold certified

My anime list : http://myanimelist.net/animelist/KRImSIN

Cpu:

Intel i5 4460 Motherboard:Msi Z97S Sli krait Ram:HyperX Fury White (2x4) Storage:Seagate 1tb/Samsung 850 Evo 120gb Gpu:Gtx 960 2gb sc Case:S340 Black Psu:Corsair Rm 650w 80+ Gold certified

How is the sound quality?

I wouldn't know since I don't own it myself, but just search it up on youtube and you'll get a lot of reviews. Almost all of them are very positive though 

loitech g2xx or g430. i have the 430 and its AMAAAZING

My Main Build: NZXT S340 - NZXT Kraken X31 - Crucial MX100 256GB - i5 4460 - Gigabyte Z97P D3 - Kingston HyperX Red 8GB - MSI Nvidia GTX 780 3GB - Corsair LL & HD RGB Fans, Corsair Lighting Node Pro. 

loitech g2xx or g430. i have the 430 and its AMAAAZING

Ok ill look into it.

Cpu:

do you use surround sound or no?

The g2xx is stereo and the g430 is 7.1 surround

My Main Build: NZXT S340 - NZXT Kraken X31 - Crucial MX100 256GB - i5 4460 - Gigabyte Z97P D3 - Kingston HyperX Red 8GB - MSI Nvidia GTX 780 3GB - Corsair LL & HD RGB Fans, Corsair Lighting Node Pro. 

The g2xx is stereo and the g430 is 7.1 surround

7.1 is a marketing trick. Not useful at all

Intel 3570k 3,4@4,5 1,12v Scythe Mugen 3 gigabyte 770     MSi z77a GD55    corsair vengeance 8 gb  corsair CX600M Bitfenix Outlaw 4 casefans

i mean, do you like it and use it?

the surround is very nice yeah, and as coen says, 7.1 is NOT a marketing trick, its really good surround

the surround is very nice yeah, and as coen says, 7.1 is NOT a marketing trick, its really good surround

yes it is. unless they put 8 drivers in the headphones it's not 7.1. it's a software trick. and even then, who the hell would want 8 speakers in a headset

yes it is. unless they put 8 drivers in the headphones it's not 7.1. it's a software trick. and even then, who the hell would want 8 speakers in a headset

8 drivers in one headset is retarded and crappy :D

but virtual surround is a thing. we dont have yet good binaural but we are getting close. dolby surround is O-K, just need hw to run it and good open headset prefferably, something like ath ad500x with angled drivers

You won't find anything that comes even close to the HyperX Cloud in sound quality for your budget. If you need surround, Razer has a free software that does it. Most often games today have built-in surround engines anyway.

You won't find anything that comes even close to the HyperX Cloud in sound quality for your budget. If you need surround, Razer has a free software that does it. Most often games today have built-in surround engines anyway.

While true, we don't know the quality standpoint he is coming from or what kind of quality he is looking for. That being said, he also didn't say if he was willing to up his budget.

@KRImSIN, is 70 your final budget?

We all need a daily check-up from the neck up to avoid stinkin' thinkin' which ultimately leads to the hardening of attitudes. - Zig Ziglar

The sad fact about atheists is that they stand for nothing while standing against things that have brought much good to the world. Now ain't that sad. - Anonymous

Replace fear with faith and fear will disappear. - Billy Cox  ......................................Also, Legalism, Education-bred Arrogance and Hubris-based Assumption are BULLSHIT.

While true, we don't know the quality standpoint he is coming from or what kind of quality he is looking for. That being said, he also didn't say if he was willing to up his budget.

@KRImSIN, is 70 your final budget?

Yes 70$ is my exact budget.

Cpu:

Yes 70$ is my exact budget.

Where will you be buying from and can you get a discount in any of your potential buying locations?

We all need a daily check-up from the neck up to avoid stinkin' thinkin' which ultimately leads to the hardening of attitudes. - Zig Ziglar

The sad fact about atheists is that they stand for nothing while standing against things that have brought much good to the world. Now ain't that sad. - Anonymous

Replace fear with faith and fear will disappear. - Billy Cox  ......................................Also, Legalism, Education-bred Arrogance and Hubris-based Assumption are BULLSHIT.

Where will you be buying from and can you get a discount in any of your potential buying locations?

Heheheh locations well im getting it online i refuse to go outside.

Cpu: