House Prices

Guest Philosophy

Hi, Guys! 

I want to buy a 1.2m dollar home as I need to live near my parents because my mother is ill and my dad works all day. My mom was diagnosed with Dementia. They live in an expensive neighborhood. as I am in my early 20's so I have never bought for financed a house.  1.2m is the cheapest house. I am screwed? Edit: I could live with my parents, but I am freaking 21 years old. How much would I have to make to afford this? 

Hi, Guys! 

I want to buy a 1.2m dollar home as I need to live near my parents because my mother is ill and my dad works all day. My mom was diagnosed with Dementia. They live in an expensive neighborhood. as I am in my early 20's so I have never bought for financed a house.  1.2m is the cheapest house. I am screwed? Edit: I could live with my parents, but I am freaking 21 years old. How much would I have to make to afford this? 

i owuld live with your parents as you are 21 and a 1.2 mil house is a little absurd at that age

Please follow your topics guys, it's very important! CoC F.A.Q  Please use the corresponding PC part picker link for your country USA, UK, Canada, AustraliaSpain, Italy, New Zealand and Germany

also if you find anyone with this handle in games its most likely me so say hi

My Aunt and Uncle have a $1.3m house.

They are both district managers (For all of California) for Sears. 

I would suggest talking to someone other than a tech forum. 

5800X3D - RTX 4070 - 2K @ 165Hz

a 1.2m house? What are you studying? Do you currently have the money already or are you going to get a loan from the bank?

Well, do you have a stable income? How much do you have in savings?

It might be better to speak to your bank rather than us.

I have 120k is saving, I put 20% of income in there. Last year I made 50k. This year I am on track to be between 90-120k because I am salesperson it is not stable at all. 

a 1.2m house? What are you studying? Do you currently have the money already or are you going to get a loan from the bank?

it seems a little much

Hi, Guys! 

what is your job

Please follow your topics guys, it's very important! CoC F.A.Q  Please use the corresponding PC part picker link for your country USA, UK, Canada, AustraliaSpain, Italy, New Zealand and Germany

I have 120k is saving, I put 20% of income in there. Last year I made 50k. This year I am on track to be between 90-120k because I am salesperson it is not stable at all. 

what do you sell

I am studying Computer Engineering. I have 120k in savings. 

what do you sell

I sell computers, appliances and cell phones. 

We're not talking dollars here are we?

I grew up on a 21 acre farm and that was worth 250.000 when we moved.

Surely there must be cheaper housing available? 

====>The car thread<====>Dark Souls thread<====>Placeholder<====
"Life is like a raging river, Its gonna get rough downstream. And people's gonna piss in it" 

"Who discovered we could get milk from cows, and what did he THINK he was doing at the time?"

I am studying Computer Engineering. I have 120k in savings. 

As long as you don't have a decent income, you won't get a 1.1m loan from a bank. It's really way too much at your age

Depends on the housing area. In San Ramon. 250K is the same price as a apartment. 

5800X3D - RTX 4070 - 2K @ 165Hz

Not within walking distance, my mother falls a lot so I have to either hire assistance or be with her. I stay with all weekend I work weeks. I would like to be near enough were I could run over if she presses the button she wears that calls me. 

I sell computers, appliances and cell phones. 

ie in what setting online or rickshaw just kidding on rick shaw but  what is your sales methode

Usually banks demand that you already have between 10-20% of the loan amount in savings, so you might be good.

But again, talking to your bank is probably the best choice. They will be able to advice you to the best loan options. 

Nova doctrina terribilis sit perdere

Audio format guides: Vinyl records | Cassette tapes

ie in what setting online or rickshaw just kidding on rick shaw but  what is your sales methode

I work at a retail store. Edit: In a retail store. 

Honestly OP there is nothing wrong staying at home at 21, nothing at all.

I am 21 and don't plan to move out until I am 25.

Especially in this economy.

Depends on the housing area. In San Ramon. 250K is the same price as a apartment. 

Holy s**t  :o  Must be a nice area then

Not within walking distance, my mother falls a lot so I have to either hire assistance or be with her. I stay with all weekend I work weeks. I would like to be near enough were I could run over if she presses the button she wears that calls me. 

Can't you move in with them? 

If not. Talk with your current bank and see if it's even possible to finance a house at those prices

====>The car thread<====>Dark Souls thread<====>Placeholder<====
"Life is like a raging river, Its gonna get rough downstream. And people's gonna piss in it" 

"Who discovered we could get milk from cows, and what did he THINK he was doing at the time?"

I work at a retail store. Edit: In a retail store. 

If you're going to loan big amounts, they require you to have a decent income. I'm not quite sure that a retail store will do

I would not like to live near a demented person, even less if I have to pay a million dollars for it...

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

I would not like to live near a demented person, even less if I have to pay a million dollars for it...

have a heart

1.2 million house?

Jeez.

i5 4670k @ 4.2GHz (Coolermaster Hyper 212 Evo); ASrock Z87 EXTREME4; 8GB Kingston HyperX Beast DDR3 RAM @ 2133MHz; Asus DirectCU GTX 560; Super Flower Golden King 550 Platinum PSU;1TB Seagate Barracuda;Corsair 200r case. 

My brother lived at home with us up until a few months ago he was 24 years old and making 90k a year