Ryse Son Of Rome Problem

Assassin727

Dose anyone have a solution other then updates 1 and 2 .. because my game is still crashing at the colosseum

i have a 2gb 750ti 

8 gb ram 

etc... 

Great game! Crytek knows how to make games.

| CPU: i7 3770k | MOTHERBOARD: MSI Z77A-G45 Gaming | GPU: GTX 770 | RAM: 16GB G.Skill Trident X | PSU: XFX PRO 1050w | STORAGE: SSD 120GB PQI +  6TB HDD | COOLER: Thermaltake: Water 2.0 | CASE: Cooler Master: HAF 912 Plus |

Great game! Crytek knows how to make games.

Yes i know .. dem graphics are awesome.. it hard to run it but still the crashing is making it hard to end the game 

Yeah, Ryse; Son of Rome is indeed a problem.

Now we all must.. laugh? useless post of yours.

Reign of Nero and the Flavian Amphitheatre (Colosseum)? That's really butchering history. Though I suppose a barbarian invasion of Rome is also bullshit, that never happened in the Empire until 410.

Did I hit a nerve? Unfamiliar with the concept of satire, and it not necessarily having to be humerous? 

Than go to a kids forum, a serious question with such immature answer is retarded.

Than go to a kids forum, a serious question with such immature answer is retarded.

Ok, let me break it down for you in simple terms so you can understand (Kom je uit Zuid-Limburg ofzo?). The post is very shallow and ill-informed. Meaning you can very easily misinterpret the post, increasing the possibility of the first posts not being on-point or "please provide more information"-posts. I ridiculed this with satire, because (and this one is called irony) I couldn't be arsed to ask that particular question and I thought it was pretty harmless. Instead of accusing me for (apparently) uncalled-for satire, accuse the OP of making a poor post and thus raising the bar for the platform/forum. It can definitely use some bar-raising now and then, judging from this unnecessary debate.

Also, you're now creating a relatively large issue over a pretty harmless comment. Look, these are now 4 posts that shouldn't have been on the tread. Social Justice has no place on tech forums, I suggest you keep it to yourself.

On-topic; http://steamcommunity.com/app/302510/discussions/ try to look through these first.

Ok, let me break it down for you in simple terms so you can understand (Kom je uit Zuid-Limburg ofzo?). The post is very shallow and ill-informed. Meaning you can very easily misinterpret the post, increasing the possibility of the first posts not being on-point or "please provide more information"-posts. I ridiculed this with satire, because (and this one is called irony) I couldn't be arsed to ask that particular question and I thought it was pretty harmless. Instead of accusing me for (apparently) uncalled-for satire, accuse the OP of making a poor post and thus raising the bar for the platform/forum. It can definitely use some bar-raising now and then, judging from this unnecessary debate.

Also, you're now creating a relatively large issue over a pretty harmless comment. Look, these are now 4 posts that shouldn't have been on the tread. Social Justice has no place on tech forums, I suggest you keep it to yourself.

On-topic; http://steamcommunity.com/app/302510/discussions/ try to look through these first.

tldr. k