Fable: The Lost Chapters HD Remake is coming

dabagonsmith

Not sure how many of you may or may not know, but there is an hd remake of fable 1 being made. Personally I am a huge fan of the lost chapters, not so much of fable 2 or 3, but the lost chapters was actually my first real pc game that I played. It's a very nostalgic game and definitely one I am glad to see being remade in HD. Can't wait for this to come out.  

With some improved gameplay, I hope. Even though i loved Fable, I'm sure it would feel a bit stilted with remade graphics but old controls and mechanics.

Potato

Chicken Chaser is so going to be my custom title at 500 posts.

Rig 1 CPU: 3570K Motherboard: V Gene GPU: Power Color r9 280x at 1.35GHZ  RAM: 16 GB 1600mhz PSU: Cougar CMX 700W Storage: 1x Plexor M5S 256GB 1x 1TB HDD 1x 3TB GREEN HDD Case: Coolermaster HAFXB Cooling: Intel Watercooler
"My day so far, I've fixed 4 computers and caught a dog. Australian Tech Industry is weird."

"It's bent so far to the right, It's a hook."

I think this is a pretty unnecessary remake. The original doesn't look bad at all imo. And it wasn't even that good.

"Same rules since the first man picked up the first stick and beat the second man's ass with it."

i did play lost chapters on the pc years ago. It's a Good looking game not sure it needs a remake, sounds like a waste of development time.

The original Fable is my all time favorite game. This looks outstanding.

I really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, REALLY hope they release it on PC though. If they don't, I'll just have to wait until Xbox 360 emulators come out.

But, seriously, what would be the point of not releasing it on PC? You already have millions upon millions of damn dollars, and you can't take even the smallest risk of releasing it on PC?

Nice i loved fable so much never played the lost chapters will definitely pick this up. It better come out for pc. 

I'm not buying a console, and if I am its gonna be a ps4... however if its a windows8 exclusive i'm not even mad.
I hope they balance the game just slightly so I can play with armor other than the best out of the gate cause that shit(from what I remember) was so EZ to get