android google play not connecting to google servers

I need help, I changed my password for my gmail account assigned for google play but when I tried to open google play, it's asking me to login and I kept trying over and over because it's telling me also that I'm typing an incorrect password.

I also get the error "There was a problem communicating with Google" when I try to register a new account.

I tried to delete the account in the settings to replace it but there's no option to delete. I can login just fine to google and its services on browsers. I'm using Android 4.4.2.

Any help please? Is there a way I can just reinstall google play, I'd like to avoid doing a factory reset, though.

My system: CPU: Intel i5 6500; Mobo: H110M-k; GPU: Nvidia GT 730; Memory: 16 GB; HDD: 2x 1TB HDD;

Snip

did you clear the data and cache?

Intel i7 4702MQ| Nvidia GTX 850M| Kingston 16GB DDR3 1600Mhz| Acer VA70_HW (mobo)| 1TB WD Blue| MATSHITA DVD-RAM UJ8E0|1600x900 display|Win 8.1

Intel i5 4690K @Stock| Sapphire 390 Nitro| Hyper X Fury 2x4GB| MSI SLI Krait z97| Noctua Nh-U12S | 850 EVO 256GB| 2TB WD Black | CM V 850w| Enthoo Luxe

If you want to tag me or any person with periods do: @[Member='Name]

Just did, it seems like it didn't clear out the data and cache since when I opened the playstore it's still asking me to retype my password.

My system: CPU: Intel i5 6500; Mobo: H110M-k; GPU: Nvidia GT 730; Memory: 16 GB; HDD: 2x 1TB HDD;