Phantom Glass Troubles

LINUSES_LEFT_SHOE

I bought a phantom glass screen protector for iPad when I first saw Linuses video on it and i received it the bubles did not come out on the corners so I swaped it with the seller for a new one and then the new screen protecter cracket and kept spreding and I contatcted Phantom Glass and the sent me a new one Which was Craket... So I want to contact them again and well but I thought I would share this and hope this gets on the stream since Linus is always truthful about products he would share this

First rule of forum: Use proper spelling and grammar.

"If it has tits or tires, at some point you will have problems with it." -@vinyldash303

this is probably the only place i'll hang out anymore: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/274320-the-long-awaited-car-thread/

Current Rig: Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600, Abit IN9-32MAX nForce 680i board, Galaxy GT610 1GB DDR3 gpu, Cooler Master Mystique 632S Full ATX case, 1 2TB Seagate Barracuda SATA and 1x200gb Maxtor SATA drives, 1 LG SATA DVD drive, Windows 10. All currently runs like shit :D 

Wow, that's some one post wonder. Dat username tho

Watch, linus will freak out over this guy. 

"If it has tits or tires, at some point you will have problems with it." -@vinyldash303

this is probably the only place i'll hang out anymore: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/274320-the-long-awaited-car-thread/

Current Rig: Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600, Abit IN9-32MAX nForce 680i board, Galaxy GT610 1GB DDR3 gpu, Cooler Master Mystique 632S Full ATX case, 1 2TB Seagate Barracuda SATA and 1x200gb Maxtor SATA drives, 1 LG SATA DVD drive, Windows 10. All currently runs like shit :D 

For my Surface Pro 2, I had no such problem.

For small screen you won't have bubbles, for large screen, there is nothing you can to not have bubbles. But they are easy to remove. Using a soft micro finger cloth, you can push the bubbles out. It should not be hard. You can use a card or something to help you out (Cover it with cloth if you do, as it may scratch the screen), but it should be fairly straight forward.

If you see micro bubbles will disappear on it's own.

As for cracked screen protector, that is strange, as the screen protector is encased in a solid plastic box.

I don't know where you live, but I think it might not be able to survive Canada to your country.

However, they should replace it.