Antec Nineteen Hundred case

Lauen

Antec unveiled their new Nineteen Hundred (1900 in case you want it in numbers), and I rather think it's too much alike Corsair 900D. 

It just looks too much like a 900D ( IMO ), and it's disappointing. 

http://www.techpowerup.com/184983/antec-nineteen-hundred-stands-tall-really-tall.html

Reviews: JBL J33i   M50s   SRH440   Soundmagic PL50           

Looks like the 900d and the 600t had babies. I like it though, wish it wasnt green

i5 3570 | MSI GD-65 Gaming | OCZ Vertex 60gb ssd | WD Green 1TB HDD | NZXT Phantom | TP-Link Wifi card | H100 | 5850

“I snort instant coffee because it’s easier on my nose than cocaine"

There's just something about super towers that look so unappealing. The dimensions are just so disproportional.

I don't think it looks like a 900D at all besides the more subtle front, and that's been a trend for awhile now.  Looks really interesting IMO, though I'm still not sure I like the look of a case that's taller than it is long.

-.- and i bet this isnt good for internal liquid cooling like there 1200 or any of there other case :/

Character artist in the Games industry.

I dunno, kind of like it. Would be nice if the green accent was in a few different colours so you could get the colour you wanted for your build. As for water cooling, if though bottom bays come out (and knowing Antec they probably do) it will probably be pretty good for water cooling

Never trust a man, who, when left alone with a tea cosey... Doesn't try it on. Billy Connolly
Marriage is a wonderful invention: then again, so is a bicycle repair kit. Billy Connolly
Before you judge a man, walk a mile in his shoes. After that, who cares? He's a mile away and you've got his shoes. Billy Connolly

I like the green accent on it, saves me from doing something like that myself. Looking at that picture it looks like it has a window on the cable management side....or is it removed?

It does look like there's a window, but who knows?  We won't know for sure before we see pictures of that side... 

I dunno, kind of like it. Would be nice if the green accent was in a few different colours so you could get the colour you wanted for your build. As for water cooling, if though bottom bays come out (and knowing Antec they probably do) it will probably be pretty good for water cooling

As I said earlier, you are supposed to be able to choose which color you want for the accents (not individually, but all of them).

It's not hard to paint it yourselves though ;) 

Oh, I just thought of something cool. If they had a way of removing that top PSU mount, and putting in more PCI-E covers, that would be cool, if you guys understand what I'm on about. 

Dat green.

Anyway I really like it, looks abit like the 600t. To bad it's f***ing huge. If they do a mid tower version at some point I will literally throw my money at antec HQ.Also letting the buyer chose the accents is a neat idea.

I was really hoping for better radiator support out of Antec's next large case. I had an Antec 1200 for a long time and absolutely loved it. The only reason I got rid of it is because I wanted to liquid cool. I'd go back to Antec if they offered something that was as good for liquid cooling as their 1200 was for air cooling. 

Corsair 900D | MSI MPower Max Z87 AC | i7-4790K @ 4.7Ghz | 1080 Ti SLI | 16GB Corsair Vengeance Pro 2400 
XSPC Raystorm | EK-FC Nickel GPU block/backplate | 2x Alphacool UT60 480mm & XT45 240mm | 11x Linus Edition NF-F12
Schiit Modi/Magni 2 Uber | 5" KRK Rokit G3 | KRK 10S2 | Acer Predator X34 | Dell S2716DG

nope, not tall enough.  

i want a case that touches my roof

Antec unveiled their new Nineteen Hundred (1900 in case you want it in numbers), and I rather think it's too much alike Corsair 900D. 

It just looks too much like a 900D ( IMO ), and it's disappointing. 

http://www.techpowerup.com/184983/antec-nineteen-hundred-stands-tall-really-tall.html

Of course I want that in numbers.  Just like I want Radeon HD 7970, not Radeon HD Seven Thousand Nine Hundred Seventy.

:P

To me, Antec has always been too plastic-y... Always well designed, well thought out, but just lacking that premium touch in their range.

I love that they offer a high quality budget option, but I wish they would add in a line that really felt high-end.

- Silverstone TJ08B-E - Gigabyte Z87M-D3H - i7 4770k @ 4.0GHZ 1.2v - 16gb Kingston HyperX Black 1600 - Gigabyte GTX 770 OC 4GB -

- Silverstone Fortress FT02 - MSI Z77 Mpower - i5 3570k @ 4.0GHZ 1.09v - 8gb Mushkin Blackline 1600 - MSI GTX 670 PE -

- Lenovo T430 (1600x900) - i5 3210m - 8GB DDR3 1333 - nVidia NVS5400M - 256GB mSATA OS - 320GB HDD-

Is this supposed to be a successor to the 900, the 1200 or is it just a higher end option? It definitely does not look high end it's as if they designed a large low-end case, which doesn't make any sense ...

Also I don't see how it looks like a 900D.

Antec is too behind the times with their case design.

Antec is too behind the times with their case design.

Agreed, I have the 900v3 and feel that some of their cases need another refresh such as:

• Internal USB 3 headers instead of pass through.
  • Rubber grommets for cable management cut outs.
  • Change the side panel fan mount position to maximize compatibility for tall CPU coolers 

My Rig - Intel 4670K (4.3Ghz) Cooler Noctua NH-C14| Gigabyte Z87X-UD5H | 16GB GSkill 1866MHz | Gigabyte 7970 OC  | Samsung 840 Pro 128GB | Thermaltake Overseer RX-I  | Thermaltake TP Qfan 750w

Brothers rig- AMD FX-6100(4.1 GHz) | Gigabyte 990FXA -D3 | 8GB GSkill 1866MHz | Sapphire 7870 Ghz OC  | Kingston HyperX 3K 120Gb | Antec 900 v3  | Antec Neopower Blue 650w

I think it's vastly superior to a 900D in terms of looks, though I'm not one for huge towers unless I intend to use the space. These cases are always used for wasteful less-than-respectable builds that use maybe 45% of the available space.

In case the moderators do not ban me as requested, this is a notice that I have left and am not coming back.