[LoL] So Um.... Yeah. This Happened.

IcedEskimo

I was playing league with a good friend of mine who I met in CS:GO ( I'm level 14 and he's level 29) and he invited me to a game. Since we were a duo, I thought it would be cool if we were bot lane (me support, him ADC). Then, this happened.

http://gyazo.com/ba1cb95579dd0cae27a3d14299db99de

I'm the Kayle, he's the Tristana. Yes he got a penta.

Sorry I made a topic but I couldn't find a topic where this would fit in lol

(I might be overexcited about this but.... I've never seen a game like this before xD)

I think the fact you were facing a team of dribblers contributed to his high score. They were probably raging and yelling "OMG NOOB" to each other then kept running to their death to annoy their own team mates.

That's the sad truth of the LoL community, or at least what i've experienced.

Shot through the heart and you're to blame, 30fps and i'll pirate your game - Bon Jovi

Take me down to the console city where the games are blurry and the frames are thirty - Guns N' Roses

Arguing with religious people is like explaining to your mother that online games can't be paused...

What about it? What's wrong with the charts?

What about it? What's wrong with the charts?

look at the kills of the tristana lol

I think the fact you were facing a team of dribblers contributed to his high score. They were probably raging and yelling "OMG NOOB" to each other then kept running to their death to annoy their own team mates.

actually, they were pretty calm about it lol one of the players 1v1'ed the Tristana later and played pretty well but he still lost xD

look at the kills of the tristana lol

I don't play the game, what does 48/1/7 mean?

I don't play the game, what does 48/1/7 mean?

41 Kills, 1 death, 7 assists

“The value of a college education is not the learning of many facts but the training of the mind to think”

That's the sad truth of the LoL community, or at least what i've experienced.

The league community is not as toxic as everyone makes it out to be. Rage is inherent in every competitive game. To just single out League, and for everyone else CoD, is pretty much just following the bandwagon of haters. 

“The value of a college education is not the learning of many facts but the training of the mind to think”

The league community is not as toxic as everyone makes it out to be. Rage is inherent in every competitive game. To just single out League, and for everyone else CoD, is pretty much just following the bandwagon of haters. 

Now you're trying to imply that i was comparing it to other communities when i was not. I am fully aware of the Cowadoody fanbase being utterly stupid, and/or underage.

But as an Englishman i hate playing with EU gamers on it as the majority of them are completely stupid, (from my experience) although there is a fair share of muppets from my own country that play it. But at least with them they can string a sentence together in plain English, rather than type "noob" all the time as a form of insult.

Shot through the heart and you're to blame, 30fps and i'll pirate your game - Bon Jovi

Take me down to the console city where the games are blurry and the frames are thirty - Guns N' Roses

Arguing with religious people is like explaining to your mother that online games can't be paused...

Now you're trying to imply that i was comparing it to other communities when i was not. I am fully aware of the Cowadoody fanbase being utterly stupid, and/or underage.

But as an Englishman i hate playing with EU gamers on it as the majority of them are completely stupid, (from my experience) although there is a fair share of muppets from my own country that play it. But at least with them they can string a sentence together in plain English, rather than type "noob" all the time as a form of insult.

That's why I said the "everyone else" part. I merely stated that you overexaggerate the toxicity of League players. But I guess maybe EU players are different from NA. I'm not sure. I'd say the majority of my games when my team gets shit on by another team, no one on my team is really toxic in chat (unless you hear a billion danger pings :P). There will be times of course when people rage in chat, but those are pretty few, and that ignore button is there for that reason.

That's why I said the "everyone else" part. I merely stated that you overexaggerate the toxicity of League players. But I guess maybe EU players are different from NA. I'm not sure. I'd say the majority of my games when my team gets shit on by another team, no one on my team is really toxic in chat (unless you hear a billion danger pings :P). There will be times of course when people rage in chat, but those are pretty few, and that ignore button is there for that reason.

I don't consider that kind of behavior i mentioned as toxic, rather that it's just plain retarded. Just like when people type "omg stop killsteal noob". Because you land the final hit, not them. They don't realize it's a team game. Also, i keep getting this song in my head when i see the word toxicity in LoL.

If that was a ranked match, that would be considered intentionally feeding rofl... 1/19/4... I would have reported him even if I was on your team. Of course, that is, if it was a ranked match. Normals are YOLOSWAG420360NOSCOPE.

I can only see a rage simulator there, no sign of lol here

lol

This happens everytime 

Scarlet KnightIntel Core i3 6100 || Antec A40 Pro CPU Cooler || MSI Z170A Gaming M5 || Kingston HyperX 16GB DDR4-2133MHz || Samsung 850 Evo 120GB || Seagate Barracuda 1TB || Gigabyte G1 Gaming R9 390X 8GB || Seasonic M12II 620W || In Win 503 || Corsair Strafe || Steelseries Kinzu V3 MSI Edition || Dell UltraSharp U2414H || Xiaomi Alumunium Mouse Pad (S)

#Gadget: 

Phone: BlackBerry Classic Q20, Samsung Galaxy Note 4 S-LTE SM-N916S

Console: PlayStation 4 500GB CUH-1206A

Tablet: iPad Air 2 16GB Wi-fi Only

Laptop: MSI GE62 (i7 4720HQ || 8GB DDR3 || NVIDIA GTX960M || Samsung 650 EVO 120GB + 1TB HDD)

In-ear Monitor: Xiaomi Piston 3.0

There's a definite lack of Sword of the Occult in that Trist build.

It's not as good as a BT or IE even though it provides more AD than them, the Lifesteal and Crit chance of a BT or IE definitely is worth more than the movement speed especially on a Tristana since she has her W. 

Also, this game was a total crush :P The bot lane was basically a Garen and Sion who legit just got into lane, tower dived, and died. idk, I guess I can understand a Sion dive early game especially because of the Berzerk ability but a Garen? not so sure lol