GTX 970: Evga or Gigabyte

I can't decide between a Gigabyte 970 G1 Gaming and an Evga 970 acx 2.0. Any personal experiences with these two cards?

EVGA cheaped out with 4 phase power delivery while Gigabyte is 6. Plastic shrouds in 2014 vs all metal also looks hella tacky.

gigabyte as they have done a good job with the 970 series vs evga who has done fucked up

Please follow your topics guys, it's very important! CoC F.A.Q  Please use the corresponding PC part picker link for your country USA, UK, Canada, AustraliaSpain, Italy, New Zealand and Germany

also if you find anyone with this handle in games its most likely me so say hi

Gigabyte 

CPU: Intel I7-4790k | MOBO: Asus Sabertooth Z97 Mark 1 | Ram: Corsair Vengance 32GB 1600hz | GPU: EVGA GTX980 Reference

PSU: Corsair EVGA G2 850W  | SSD: Intel 730 Series 480GB, Kingston SSDNow V300 120GB | HDD: WD Black 1TB

CPU Cooler: Corsair H105 | Case: Corsair 760T (White) | Peripherals: (2)Asus VS247H-P, Corsair M65, Corsair K70 RGB w/ Brown Switches

Yea evga made some bad moves

Thats that. If you need to get in touch chances are you can find someone that knows me that can get in touch.

Gigabyte Windforce.

Shot through the heart and you're to blame, 30fps and i'll pirate your game - Bon Jovi

Take me down to the console city where the games are blurry and the frames are thirty - Guns N' Roses

Arguing with religious people is like explaining to your mother that online games can't be paused...

Gigabyte for sure.

Case: CM Storm Scout2<>CPU: i7 3770K<>Cooler: Thermaltake NIC C5<>GPU: Gigabyte GTX 970) Sound: Sound Blaster Z<>MB: Asrock Z68 Gen3<>RAM: Kingston HyperX 2X4 2133mhz<>SSD: Crucial M500 240GB<>HDD: Segate Barracuda 2TB 16mb<>PSU: EVGA SuperNova 750B Modular 61A

The G1 gaming has a higher factory OC, in addition to what has been said above, than all EVGA 970s except for the FTW and Classified editions.

Unanimous support for the Gigabyte edition it would seem.

Mines arrived in the post this morning :P

Thanks for all the replies, gonna get the Gigabyte now.  :)