Interested in a few new headsets, can't decide which.

Frontex

bump 

just watched Linus' review for the Logitech G430s. Looks nice, would you recommend that? 

Sadly I can't purchase the Hyperx Clouds, so I gotta go for something different. 

bump 

just watched Linus' review for the Logitech G430s. Looks nice, would you recommend that? 

Sadly I can't purchase the Hyperx Clouds, so I gotta go for something different. 

Please don't, i had logitech g930 and it was crap audio quality and felt like a piece of flimsy plastic that wasn't even comfortable. Because it is in the same line of headsets then i can only assume the g430 suffers from the same problems. The logitech headsets creak like the PoS they are. Why can't you get the hyperx cloud? I own it as well and was very pleased with that purchase.

Please don't, i had logitech g930 and it was crap audio quality and felt like a piece of flimsy plastic that wasn't even comfortable. Because it is in the same line of headsets then i can only assume the g430 suffers from the same problems. The logitech headsets creak like the PoS they are. Why can't you get the hyperx cloud? I own it as well and was very pleased with that purchase.

The seller doesn't ship to where I live which is not in the US. 

Well, I dug some reviews and all of them are positive. I don't know, same series doesn't mean same headset.

The seller doesn't ship to where I live which is not in the US. 

Well, I dug some reviews and all of them are positive. I don't know, same series doesn't mean same headset.

Maybe the people who wrote those reviews never tried anything better. For the price range it might be decent, but everything for $50 is crap.

Maybe the people who wrote those reviews never tried anything better. For the price range it might be decent, but everything for $50 is crap.

give me better ones if you are such a big expert

give me better ones if you are such a big expert

not with that attitude lol goodluck

@Lehcs and @Frontex could you possibly add some avatar because it like impossible to tell your posts apart.

Can you guys give me a different headset or headphone please? 

I have a separate studio mic.

Can you guys give me a different headset or headphone please? 

I have a separate studio mic.

If your just looking for headphones now I would start a new thread or at least change your title and update your OP.

If that is the case then you should be looking for studio quality 2.0 headphones such as the audio technica ath m50 or m40x