Interested in a few new headsets, can't decide which.

Frontex

So, my previous headset broke after a well done job, and I'm currently looking for new ones. 

My budget is around 80-110$ more or less, and I noticed some really good looking ones.

There's the new Siberia RAW Prism from SteelSeries, looks awesome.

Someone recommended the Logitech G430,

Siberia V2 7.1 USB/Frost Blue USB 

Or something else that you find as a good prodcut and fits my pocket ;)

Help me decide, please!

Thanks! :)

Edit: my usage is mostly for gaming, though I listen to a whole lot of music as well. Probably 60%Gaming 40%Music

Some people here will tell you the Kingston HyperX Cloud.

Can't go wrong either with a steelseries

"Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength" Arnold

Linus gave the Kingston HyperX cloud a Stuff that doesn't suck treatment and rightly so. It cannot be beat for that price bracket.

RIG: I7-4790k @ 4.5GHz | MSI Z97S SLI Plus | 12GB Geil Dragon RAM 1333MHz | Gigabyte G1 Gaming GTX 970 (1550MHz core/7800MHz memory) @ +18mV(Maxed out at 1650/7800 so far) | Corsair RM750 | Samsung 840 EVO 120GB, 1TB Seagate Barracuda | Fractal Design Arc Midi R2 (Closed) | Sound Blaster Z                                                                                                                        Getting: Noctua NH-D15 | Possible 250GB Samsung 850 Evo                                                                                        Need a console killer that actually shits on every console? Here you go (No MIR/Promo)

This is why you should not get an FX CPU for ANY scenario other than rendering on a budget http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/286142-fx-8350-r9-290-psu-requirements/?p=3892901 http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/266481-an-issue-with-people-bashing-the-fx-cpus/?p=3620861

Linus gave the Kingston HyperX cloud a Stuff that doesn't suck treatment and rightly so. It cannot be beat for that price bracket.

do you have it? did you try it? I'd like some insight on it.

"Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength" Arnold

do you have it? did you try it? I'd like some insight on it.

Friend got it, borrowed it for a day because I wanted to know what's what. It feels amazing, it sounds good (Still a bit on the bass heavy side as Linus already mentioned but still good overall) and the mic is of decent enough quality. Really I in this price bracket I cannot recommend anything else (Tried siberia but was bad with my glasses, they sounded a bit meh and way too base heavy) and the Kraken Pro (Same story) aside from maybe the G35. It's bass heavier than the Hyperx cloud but I like it that way. The G35 also has an excellent mic and sits so comfortably :P

Edit: I do not remember who but one of our active forum members has a more detailed review on the HyperX cloud on this forum. Let me try to find it for you it will be better than me telling you how it is

Edit 2: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/209358-kingston-hyperx-cloud-headset-full-review-updated-pictures here it is

RIG: I7-4790k @ 4.5GHz | MSI Z97S SLI Plus | 12GB Geil Dragon RAM 1333MHz | Gigabyte G1 Gaming GTX 970 (1550MHz core/7800MHz memory) @ +18mV(Maxed out at 1650/7800 so far) | Corsair RM750 | Samsung 840 EVO 120GB, 1TB Seagate Barracuda | Fractal Design Arc Midi R2 (Closed) | Sound Blaster Z                                                                                                                        Getting: Noctua NH-D15 | Possible 250GB Samsung 850 Evo                                                                                        Need a console killer that actually shits on every console? Here you go (No MIR/Promo)

This is why you should not get an FX CPU for ANY scenario other than rendering on a budget http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/286142-fx-8350-r9-290-psu-requirements/?p=3892901 http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/266481-an-issue-with-people-bashing-the-fx-cpus/?p=3620861

Friend got it, borrowed it for a day because I wanted to know what's what. It feels amazing, it sounds good (Still a bit on the bass heavy side as Linus already mentioned but still good overall) and the mic is of decent enough quality. Really I in this price bracket I cannot recommend anything else (Tried siberia but was bad with my glasses, they sounded a bit meh and way too base heavy) and the Kraken Pro (Same story) aside from maybe the G35. It's bass heavier than the Hyperx cloud but I like it that way. The G35 also has an excellent mic and sits so comfortably :P

Edit: I do not remember who but one of our active forum members has a more detailed review on the HyperX cloud on this forum. Let me try to find it for you it will be better than me telling you how it is

Edit 2: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/209358-kingston-hyperx-cloud-headset-full-review-updated-pictures here it is

k then, thank you

Thanks guys, I will consider that one as well. Any more that I should take a look at? 

It can't be beat up to about $150.

It can't be beat up to about $150.

I find that the G35 comes close but surpasses it if you like bass more.

I find that the G35 comes close but surpasses it if you like bass more.

Isn't that wireless? And the sound signature it's pretty darn good on the cloud. It has a decent mic that quite adjustable. I just wish it was a bit stiffer to hold its place a bit better. Also I think the boom is a bit long for for where the mic is mounted. Many headsets have this issue. The mic is a bit sensitive at times to surrounding noise. I actually had to twist the 2 I've used (one mine, one a friends) as the mic was pointing up toward my nose and not towards my mouth. A quick twist fixed this though.

Isn't that wireless? And the sound signature it's pretty darn good on the cloud. It has a decent mic that quite adjustable. I just wish it was a bit stiffer to hold its place a bit better. Also I think the boom is a bit long for for where the mic is mounted. Many headsets have this issue. The mic is a bit sensitive at times to surrounding noise. I actually had to twist the 2 I've used (one mine, one a friends) as the mic was pointing up toward my nose and not towards my mouth. A quick twist fixed this though.

The G930 is wireless, the G35 is the wired version.

The G930 is wireless, the G35 is the wired version.

ahh

bump

So do I go for the HyperX Clouds?

I personally would as their a great headset for the money.

what would you say beats it at $150?

I think there is a sennheiser that is that low, maybe PC360? There is also the Plantronics Gamecom commander but its price fluctuates hard and has its issues.

Guys I have a problem

Sadly I don't live in the US and shipping to where I live costs a lot more, so I have to go for different ones. 

Help? 

By the way, I already have a studio microphone, so good headphones will do great for me.

Guys I have a problem

Sadly I don't live in the US and shipping to where I live costs a lot more, so I have to go for different ones. 

Help?

Well what do you have available to you. Where do you live? Do you have aces to QPad products if your in europe?

Well what do you have available to you. Where do you live? Do you have aces to QPad products if your in europe?

What do you mean by "Access"?

Aren't QPad stuff available online?

What do you mean by "Access"?

Aren't QPad stuff available online?

yes but you said shipping is really expensive

yes but you said shipping is really expensive

Correct

Correct

Depends on price, and where it is bought from. Recommend me some QPad tasty stuff

Depends on price, and where it is bought from. Recommend me some QPad tasty stuff

i think by qpad he means the hyperx cloud because it is a rebrand of a qpad headset

i think by qpad he means the hyperx cloud because it is a rebrand of a qpad headset

yea they also have a higher end which is basically a rebranded MMX300.

yea they also have a higher end which is basically a rebranded MMX300.

Oh I got it. 

Anyways, I think I'll need some recommendations for different pair of headphones/headset. 

I have a separate studio microphone, so headphones are prefered in this case, though can't go wrong with a headset either