Smartphone with a long Battery Life.

icerouther

So my old Galaxy Ace recently decided to die and now I'm looking for a new phone.

This is what I'm looking for in my new phone, judging from how I used my old phone:

Able to run basic apps like 'whats app', Preferably stock android, or at least some version which isnt completetly cluttered with some apps the manufacturer added (which I'll probably never use anyway and which a lot of times you cant uninstall or they run in the background using up battery).

a MicroSD Slot or a decent sized internal storage (at least 16GB)

Long Battery Life (I don't really care that much if that means it would have a lot less processing power, as long as its able to run basic apps fluidly)

Preferably a relatively low price. Don't really want to buy a phone in the price range of a Galaxy S5, HTC One M8 or something along those lines.

Any recommendations?

Note 3 or oneplus one are pretty beasty

Java Programmer, AMD Fanboy and soon to be casemodder

There is no such thing as a used smartphone with a long battery life.

I lol'd

But try to find a lg g2 or a note 3.

No such thing.

A company creates a phone that sips power, then they put a smaller battery in it. (to make the phone thinner)

Same thing with cars, A small engine car will have a small petrol tank.

We can never win.

CPU: 3930k  @ stock                                  RAM: 32GB RipjawsZ @ 2133Mhz       Cooling: Custom Loop
MOBO: AsRock x79 Extreme9                      SSD: 240GB Vertex 3 (OS)                     Case: HAF XB                     LG 34um95 + Ergotron MX Arm Mount - Dual Review
  GPUs: Gigabyte GTX 670 SLI                     HDD: 1TB WD Black                                PSU: Corsair AX 860                               Beyerdynamic - Custom One Pro Review

Nexus 5 or 6 really...

No SD card slot but VERY reasonable storage pricing option tbh. Great hardware for a low price with acceptable battery life due to stock android (as long as you don't go ahead and install random background crap).

EDIT: The Nexus 5 is going to be superseded by the Nexus 6 soon (SHAMU!!!!! <--please like post or reply if you get the reference LOL just to see how many people do). The 6 will, however, have a ginormous display...

Owner of a top of the line 13" MacBook Pro with Retina Display (Dual Boot OS X El Capitan & Win 10):
Core i7-4558U @ 3.2GHz II Intel Iris @ 1200MHz II 1TB Apple/Samsung SSD II 16 GB RAM @ 1600MHz

I soldered an 8000mAh battery to my LG Optimus L3.

1.5 weeks of usage on a charge.

"Rawr XD"

I soldered an 8000mAh battery to my LG Optimus L3.

1.5 weeks of usage on a charge.

Key Word

Soldered.

Because he had a hard drive.

Able to run basic apps like 'whats app', Preferably stock android, or at least some version which isnt completetly cluttered with some apps the manufacturer added (which I'll probably never use anyway and which a lot of times you cant uninstall or they run in the background using up battery).

a MicroSD Slot or a decent sized internal storage (at least 16GB)

Long Battery Life (I don't really care that much if that means it would have a lot less processing power, as long as its able to run basic apps fluidly)

Preferably a relatively low price. Don't really want to buy a phone in the price range of a Galaxy S5, HTC One M8 or something along those lines.

Note 1/2, OnePlus One, Huawei Ascend D Quad XL, 1st gen Moto G/X, LG G2

"Rawr XD"

Key Word

Soldered.

counts as used

"Rawr XD"

get a note 3/4 with a battery pack, or an iPhone with a battery pack case

apple.com