Which one best for photoshop pic/video editing

Moglakos

as tilte says which one? (1-4 price is ascending in case the differnce is tiny)

none really, whichever one has the best cooling will probably be best but there laptops so that information is hard to find.

Don't make fun people! A few years ago I was rendering with vray on a laptop with dual core celeron. This thing still lives. Anyway, I wouldn't buy a laptop other than asus or acer. So my vote goes to the asus one.

HARDWARE INTERRUPT MOTHAF#%A!
WINDOWS 10 = adware, driven by spyware

as tilte says which one? (1-4 price is ascending in case the differnce is tiny)

Honestly? Probably none of them. I've had experience using Photoshop CS6 on a laptop with similar specs... i3 processor and 4GB ram. Half the time it wouldn't let me perform an operation or a specific filter due to it being out of memory or not having enough RAM, and general performance was slow and sluggish and at times completely unbearable. Don't get me wrong, any of these laptops will definitely be capable of performing basic tasks for what you want to do, but don't expect anything great or mind blowing in terms of speed or performance. 

Since the options you have presented have very similar specs, I wouldn't expect a significant difference between performance between each laptop in Photoshop or in a video editing program. However, the HP ProBook with the i3-4000m does have the fastest processor out of the four models, so there's that. It's also not a low powered processor like the i3-3217U and the i3-4010U, and has the greatest clock speed of 2.4GHz. Personally, I would chose that despite the smaller hard drive. You can always replace the drive later or use an external one, and although 4GB ram may or may not be sufficient depending on your use and the programs you use, it can always be upgraded later to 8GB quite easily.

Hope I helped.  :)

Well if you can get a desktop please do because i edited on a laptop for 2 years, it was horrible, lag and crashing....it is just unpleasant so if you can get a desktop get one for the love of gabeN

My PC

[ I5 4690k (no oc) - Gigabyte Z97 D3H - 8GB Ram - Sapphire R9 280X Vapor-X ]