Were a how do i buy shares of stocks?

ChipWoodChainSaw

This would be interesting to know about

Thats that. If you need to get in touch chances are you can find someone that knows me that can get in touch.

With your bank. You need to make an account.

(you have to be over 18 so you're out of luck)

you might want to consider that you have to be 18 old to share/own stock.

You go through a stock broker

Talk to Broker > Give them money > they buy stocks > They go into your portfolio

or you can use the many day trade sites like etrade, etc.

X-10 - 7980XE - Gigabyte Aorous Gaming 9 - 128GB GSkill TridentZ RGB - SLI Asus GTX 1080 TI Strix
Easy Desk GuideMalware Removal Guide - New mobo, Same OS Guide

since your merican, google robin hood its a non bank method of stocks, currently a waiting list

i use e-trade

"Anything that makes a console more like a PC, makes it better" 

-Linus Sebastian

i use e-trade

Nope.

@ChipWoodChainSaw

Seek an advisor at raymond james. If you have no experience with trading, you're basically gambling. You need at least 10-20K for flexibility; and depending on your age, you might want to put 15-20% in moderate to high risk stocks. Generally, if you're close to retirement; which I know you aren't, you obviously want to play it safe.

i7 7700k @ 4.9ghz | Asus Maximus IX Hero | G.skill 32gb @ 3200 | Gtx 1080 classified | In win 909 | Samsung 960 pro 1tb | WD caviar blue 1tb x3 | Dell u3417w | Corsair H115i | Ducky premier dk9008p (mx reds) | Logitech g900 | Sennheiser hd 800s w/ hdvd 800 | Audioengine a5+ w/ s8

well this is why im asking to find out about it...du.

Lots of kids on here....so

Nope.

@ChipWoodChainSaw

Seek an advisor at raymond james. If you have no experience with trading, you're basically gambling. You need at least 10-20K for flexibility; and depending on your age, you might want to put 15-20% in moderate to high risk stocks. Generally, if you're close to retirement; which I know you aren't, you obviously want to play it safe.

i know its gambling.  I understand all the risk and large amounts of money you need. Im not wanting to i am just wondering how people do it.

With your bank. You need to make an account.

(you have to be over 18 so you're out of luck)

It does not need to be your bank, it can be any investment company. Do your research before selecting a company, fees that seem small add up over time. 

You don't have to be 18 to buy through your bank. I did at 14, I did need parent signature as a co-signer since I am not 18. If you have less than 10-20k stocks are not a great idea unless its penny stocks in which case it only is good if you know what your doing. Under 10k look into index funds. One that I have a good bit in is the S&P 500 Index fund. Good risk, good growth.