8GB RAM not enough for Shadow of mordor?

Yuval
Go to solution Solved by Yuval,

I found a solution, I switched my SSD preset on the samsung magician software from max capacity to performance, must have been a setting there which cause this issue. Now it works fine :)

af13c39282.jpg

As said, i have 8GB 1600mhz RAM, this keeps happening. Am i the only one having this issue?

:/

Are you running other programs in the background?

-snip

As said, i have 8GB 1600mhz RAM, this keeps happening. Am i the only one having this issue?

eGPU Setup: Macbook Pro 13" 16GB DDR3 RAM, 512GB SSD, i5 3210M, GTX 980 eGPU

New PC: i7-4790k, Corsair H100iGTX, ASrock Fatal1ty Z97 Killer, 24GB Ram, 850 EVO 256GB SSD, 1TB HDD, GTX 1080 Fractal Design R4, EVGA Supernova G2 650W

what is your system memory usage when you are not running the game?

Are you running other programs in the background?

Teamspeak thats about it

Memory without it open is at 2.8GB used

i'd expect it would run on a 780 Ti fine, it did until i restarted it on the high setttings. Now it doesn't launch.

I had this issue when running Ultra texture pack. Closing all external programs fixed it, but increasing the page file size would probably help also.

I figured the difference of Ultra vs High wasn't enough for me to care, so I dropped back down. Not had this issue since.

CPU: 6700k GPU: Zotac RTX 2070 S RAM: 16GB 3200MHz  SSD: 2x1TB M.2  Case: DAN Case A4

I found a solution, I switched my SSD preset on the samsung magician software from max capacity to performance, must have been a setting there which cause this issue. Now it works fine :)

This used to happen to me with watch_dogs, got 8 GB of 1600 MHz RAM and a GTX 780. I had to close all other programs (except for DS3) and then it worked fine, have had no issues with Shadow of Mordor though.

works fine with 8gb for me, while multi tasking several things

I recently switched my samsung ssd settings to max performance too, that might be why I haven't experienced any difficulties with shadow of Mordor :S