So I saw Annabelle today

Firearm2112

Annabelle is this american horror movie about this cursed doll

anyways so I saw it today

here is my advice to anyone who wants to see it

its not overly scary

besides a few jump scares its nothing, which was kinda disappointing. 

and there was this idiots sitting next to me and my friends who wouldnt stop laughing

eGPU Setup: Macbook Pro 13" 16GB DDR3 RAM, 512GB SSD, i5 3210M, GTX 980 eGPU

New PC: i7-4790k, Corsair H100iGTX, ASrock Fatal1ty Z97 Killer, 24GB Ram, 850 EVO 256GB SSD, 1TB HDD, GTX 1080 Fractal Design R4, EVGA Supernova G2 650W

I just saw the advert for the first time of that film downstairs like 5 minutes ago. My mum is shit scared of the old horror flick Chucky. She started hiding behind the cushion she had on her lap whilst hugging it tightly, lol.

Shot through the heart and you're to blame, 30fps and i'll pirate your game - Bon Jovi

Take me down to the console city where the games are blurry and the frames are thirty - Guns N' Roses

Arguing with religious people is like explaining to your mother that online games can't be paused...

I find horror movies to be generally unappealing these days. I get more from creepy shit like that star trek episode where the ship gets stuck in a trap of some kind, and no one can sleep and everyone starts hallucinating creepy shit. Or dr. who episodes like The Impossible Planet/Satan Pit (best two parter EVER).

They need to make creepy shit, jump scares, and gore don't scare me anymore, they just bother me cuz they always kill the nice hot chick. (I hate seeing girls die in stuff, probably because #foreveralone) It just makes me sad :(

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

I find horror movies to be generally unappealing these days. I get more from creepy shit like that star trek episode where the ship gets stuck in a trap of some kind, and no one can sleep and everyone starts hallucinating creepy shit. Or dr. who episodes like The Impossible Planet/Satan Pit (best two parter EVER).

They need to make creepy shit, jump scares, and gore don't scare me anymore, they just bother me cuz they always kill the nice hot chick. (I hate seeing girls die in stuff, probably because #foreveralone) It just makes me sad :(

like one person died in annabelle and it was a sacrafice. she wasnt hot so its ok

eGPU Setup: Macbook Pro 13" 16GB DDR3 RAM, 512GB SSD, i5 3210M, GTX 980 eGPU

New PC: i7-4790k, Corsair H100iGTX, ASrock Fatal1ty Z97 Killer, 24GB Ram, 850 EVO 256GB SSD, 1TB HDD, GTX 1080 Fractal Design R4, EVGA Supernova G2 650W

I thought this Annabelle would have been full of mainly jump scares...

Was hoping for good reviews on a more in depth story arc, which some could say Chucky has had many different weird stories that go with that series of films.

Maximums - Asus Z97-K /w i5 4690 Bclk @106.9Mhz * x39 = 4.17Ghz, 8GB of 2600Mhz DDR3,.. Gigabyte GTX970 G1-Gaming @ 1550Mhz

Damm i thought you had a date....

missleading topic titles allways

Annabelle is this american horror movie about this cursed doll

anyways so I saw it today

here is my advice to anyone who wants to see it

its not overly scary

besides a few jump scares its nothing, which was kinda disappointing. 

and there was this idiots sitting next to me and my friends who wouldnt stop laughing

I knew it would of been just jumpscares. All the Paranormal Activity crap brought this on. No horror film (not like i've saw many) i've saw has had the real sense of fear. 

Also bring a pillow case and soap next time if captain dickweed and his mate shows up. 

Our Grace. The Feathered One. He shows us the way. His bob is majestic and shows us the path. Follow unto his guidance and His example. He knows the one true path. Our Saviour. Our Grace. Our Father Birb has taught us with His humble heart and gentle wing the way of the bob. Let us show Him our reverence and follow in His example. The True Path of the Feathered One. ~ Dimboble-dubabob III

Go watch Insidious 1 & 2 or Case 39. Those are some fairly recent movies I actually found creepy.

Now I have to try to find Case 39. I have Insidious 1 & 2, both of those were pretty good.

CPU: i9-13900k MOBO: Asus Strix Z790-E RAM: 64GB GSkill  CPU Cooler: Corsair H170i

GPU: Asus Strix RTX-4090 Case: Fractal Torrent PSU: Corsair HX-1000i Storage: 2TB Samsung 990 Pro