Man hair

murratri

what?

"Unofficially Official" Leading Scientific Research and Development Officer of the Official Star Citizen LTT Conglomerate | Reaper Squad, Idris Captain | 1x Aurora LN

Game developer, AI researcher, Developing the UOLTT mobile apps

G SIX [My Mac Pro G5 CaseMod Thread]

what?

wanna weigh in?

5.1GHz 4770k

My Specs

Intel i7-4770K @ 4.7GHz | Corsair H105 w/ SP120 | Asus Gene VI | 32GB Corsair Vengeance LP | 2x GTX 780Ti| Corsair 750D | OCZ Agility 3 | Samsung 840/850 | Sandisk SSD | 3TB WD RED | Seagate Barracuda 2TB | Corsair RM850 | ASUS PB278Q | SyncMaster 2370HD | SyncMaster P2450

wanna weigh in?

i have very little manhair. i trim pubes, and there is very little otherwise, apart from teh normal amount on legs arms

"Unofficially Official" Leading Scientific Research and Development Officer of the Official Star Citizen LTT Conglomerate | Reaper Squad, Idris Captain | 1x Aurora LN

i have very little manhair. i trim pubes, and there is very little otherwise, apart from teh normal amount on legs arms

You just got your pubes, don't go trimming them!

You just got your pubes, don't go trimming them!

what... @virtualTune what is this person talking about?

what... @virtualTune what is this person talking about?

ignore_closeears.jpg_480_480_0_64000_0_1

5.1GHz 4770k

My Specs

Intel i7-4770K @ 4.7GHz | Corsair H105 w/ SP120 | Asus Gene VI | 32GB Corsair Vengeance LP | 2x GTX 780Ti| Corsair 750D | OCZ Agility 3 | Samsung 840/850 | Sandisk SSD | 3TB WD RED | Seagate Barracuda 2TB | Corsair RM850 | ASUS PB278Q | SyncMaster 2370HD | SyncMaster P2450

Free sweater.

And free pants too.

i5 4670k @ 4.2GHz (Coolermaster Hyper 212 Evo); ASrock Z87 EXTREME4; 8GB Kingston HyperX Beast DDR3 RAM @ 2133MHz; Asus DirectCU GTX 560; Super Flower Golden King 550 Platinum PSU;1TB Seagate Barracuda;Corsair 200r case. 

I do shave sometimes but not much

Computer and other things (My Phanteks Enthoo Elite build is done)

Spoiler

Main Computer

Spoiler

Processor: Intel Core i7 6850k @4.5GHz
Motherboard: Asus Rampage V ROG Edition 10
Heatsink: Custom Hardline
Memory: Corsaor Dominator 16GB (4GB x2) DDR4 3000MHz 
Video Card: EVGA GTX 1080 FTW
Hard Drive: x2 OCZ ARC 100 240GB RAID 0 (Boot), Western Digital 4TB SSHD (Steam), x2 Adata 512GB (Steam)
Main GUI: Windows 10 Pro 64-bit

All That Extra Stuff

Spoiler

Monitor: x2 Dell U2414H
Keyboard: Ducky Shine 5 RGB (Cherry MX Blue)
Mouse: Logitech G502
Headset: AKG K553 Pro Studio Headphones
Speakers: Boston Accustics Home Media Theater 2.1 + Boston Accustics Soundbar
Microphone: Audio Technica AT-2035 w/ Focusrite Scarlett Solo
Sound: Creative Sound Blaster E5 DAC

Server

Spoiler

Case: Rosewill 4U Rackmount RSV-L4500

Processor: Intel Xeon E5-2670 V3 12C/24T

Motherboard: Asrock x99 Extreme 4

Ram: Kingston HyperX DDR4 2133 4x4GB

Video Card: Nvidia GT520

OS Drive: Kingston Hyperx 240GB SSD

Raid Card: LSI MegaRaid  9261-8i 8-port

Hard Drives: x7 HGST 4TB Nas

Love the pants, great in the winter time.

Some guys are even lucky to have a free vest too.

i5 4670k @ 4.2GHz (Coolermaster Hyper 212 Evo); ASrock Z87 EXTREME4; 8GB Kingston HyperX Beast DDR3 RAM @ 2133MHz; Asus DirectCU GTX 560; Super Flower Golden King 550 Platinum PSU;1TB Seagate Barracuda;Corsair 200r case. 

I was wondering, what is everyones opinion on man hairs? Not just pubes but also chest, etc.

Please dont make fun of people who do or dont do the same as you, we are all(except women) men here- women feel free to chime in too.

Edit: Do you shave or nah?

I wax, problem?

i7 7700k @ 4.9ghz | Asus Maximus IX Hero | G.skill 32gb @ 3200 | Gtx 1080 classified | In win 909 | Samsung 960 pro 1tb | WD caviar blue 1tb x3 | Dell u3417w | Corsair H115i | Ducky premier dk9008p (mx reds) | Logitech g900 | Sennheiser hd 800s w/ hdvd 800 | Audioengine a5+ w/ s8

I'm 13 and just hit puberty, I don't shave it, I have some pubic hair and starting to get some on the legs.

I'm 13 and just hit puberty, I don't shave it, I have some pubic hair and starting to get some on the legs.

... You are only 13 and wanted to know where in brooklyn I was.....

Waiting for a beard to actually grow. 

Desktop: Intel 4770k - 12GB Vengeance Pro 1866Mhz RAM - Asus Maximus VI Formula Mobo - Asus Strix 970 SLI - Cooler Master V850 PSU -  Nzxt Phantom 630 Case  - 1TB WD HDD - Samsung 840 Evo 250GB SSD - Nzxt Kraken X60 - 24" Asus VG248QE 1080p Monitor - Logitech G35 Headset -  G502 Proteus Core - Logitech G710+ Keyboard - Nzxt Hue - Windows 10

TMI bro :P

I don't shave armits/legs/arms but apart from those, baby smooth. I feel that if I expect her to, then I should too. As for chest and back, can't grow more than like 7. So that's all gone

I am good at computer

Spoiler

Motherboard: Gigabyte G1 sniper 3 | CPU: Intel 3770k @5.1Ghz | RAM: 32Gb G.Skill Ripjaws X @1600Mhz | Graphics card: EVGA 980 Ti SC | HDD: Seagate barracuda 3298534883327.74B + Samsung OEM 5400rpm drive + Seatgate barracude 2TB | PSU: Cougar CMX 1200w | CPU cooler: Custom loop

TMI bro :P

We are talking about man hair; there is no tmi in this.

I wax, problem?

Nah bro, we're all men here.(unless someones a girl/woman)

And so GabeN has told us to march forthith unto the Land of Holy welding our swords of mice, shields of keyboards, and helmets of Oculus Rifts where we shall reclaim it-which is rightfully ours-from the PUNY Console Peasants from whom armed only with mere controllers we shall decimate in all forms of battle and we shall dominate even in their most ridiculous tradition and infatuation of CoD. Yes, my brothers- sisters and trans sexuals too- we shall destroy the inferior of races with our might and majesty. And if any Peasants wish to join us they must speak now or forever perish. -Ancient Speech from a Leader of Old, Book of Murratri section 2

this is actually me.

In Mother Russia bears shave to impress wolves.

And so GabeN has told us to march forthith unto the Land of Holy welding our swords of mice, shields of keyboards, and helmets of Oculus Rifts where we shall reclaim it-which is rightfully ours-from the PUNY Console Peasants from whom armed only with mere controllers we shall decimate in all forms of battle and we shall dominate even in their most ridiculous tradition and infatuation of CoD. Yes, my brothers- sisters and trans sexuals too- we shall destroy the inferior of races with our might and majesty. And if any Peasants wish to join us they must speak now or forever perish. -Ancient Speech from a Leader of Old, Book of Murratri section 2

Did you know shaved bears look really creepy?

Some nightmare fuel right there..

They look like the werewolf(forgot his name) from Harry Potter.

Well... ok...

I shave my face only when it gets to be too much, but i'm probably going to start shaving more frequently because my boyfriend seems to like me clean shaven more. Though i'm sure I know the reasons there... moving on.

As far as other parts of the body, I don't really do much about any of the rest of it. I'm a pretty hairy (but not too hairy) guy and I like having hair on my body. That being said I have a few... interests sorta that if I had more a body type for it, I would definitely shave the hair off my body.

Now i'm into guys, so... it depends on the person really. I prefer my boyfriend to shave. I liked it when he a beard, it was nice. But it really took like 10/15 years off his appearance and I think he's cuter without it. And as far as other parts of the body, if they were going for a more girlyboy look I would say they should be shaved pretty much everywhere except maybe down there. I don't really care about there as long as it's not too crazy. It's also my opinion that if you're going for a girly look, you need the body type for it. Don't wear a skimpy dress or something and be 200 pounds... that's not cute, you just look like you're trying to get made fun of.

Otherwise I don't really care about hair on the body. When it comes down to it, it's sorta what makes that person look and feel like that person. So whatever someone wants to do with it is fine, as it's just part of them.

Alternatively, i'm a furry and think that would be cool and all. But cover a human with that much hair and I dunno... might be a bit much. :P I mean at that point... they would look like a monkey, and that's just... no. Absolutely not.