Is it okay for liquid cooling tubing to be touching GPU heatpipe?

I recently built a new computer and made the dumbest mistake of choosing a CPU cooler that was not "supported" by my case. So far my solution is to just lay the radiator on the bottom of the case and it seems to be working out fairly well. However the only problem is that the tubing is coming into slight contact with the GPU heatpipe.

How big of a concern is this? The only google result I could find on Tomshard said it wasn't anything to worry about but better safe than sorry. If it makes any difference the CPU cooler is the Seidon 240m. 

that answer is basically right

Thats that. If you need to get in touch chances are you can find someone that knows me that can get in touch.

Reach in, gently touch the pipe with your finger, if it burns you, or feels really hot, then probably not good. If just warm to the touch, should be fine. I doubt the heat pipe be all that hot...

Forum Links - Community Standards, Privacy Policy, FAQ, Features Suggestions, Bug and Issues.

Folding/Boinc Info - Check out the Folding and Boinc Section, read the Folding Install thread and the Folding FAQ. Info on Boinc is here. Don't forget to join team 223518. Check out other users Folding Rigs for ideas. Don't forget to follow the @LTTCompute for updates and other random posts about the various teams.

Follow me on Twitter for updates @Whaler_99

Reach in, gently touch the pipe with your finger, if it burns you, or feels really hot, then probably not good. If just warm to the touch, should be fine. I doubt the heat pipe be all that hot...

It was fairly hot. Not enough to burn or anything but not really comfortable to touch. Best comparison I can think of is that it felt like a laptop powerbrick after it's been under a pillow for a minute or two. 

One thing you could do, maybe stick a little piece of foam or something in between...

Forum Links - Community Standards, Privacy Policy, FAQ, Features Suggestions, Bug and Issues.

Folding/Boinc Info - Check out the Folding and Boinc Section, read the Folding Install thread and the Folding FAQ. Info on Boinc is here. Don't forget to join team 223518. Check out other users Folding Rigs for ideas. Don't forget to follow the @LTTCompute for updates and other random posts about the various teams.

Follow me on Twitter for updates @Whaler_99

You could always use some fishing line or something to pull the tube away a bit.

My 280x heatpipe was hitting 60-70C. I have no doubt the tubing would have been affected after a while. I just put a few things in between as a temporary fix.

Feel free to PM for any water-cooling questions. Check out my profile for more ways to contact me.

Add me to your circles on Google+ here or you can follow me on twitter @deadfire19.