Why, Corsair Why?

Izaya Orihara

DISCALIMER

I know I'm being a whiny bitch and that everboy has already bitched about it but I don't care. 

Why are you doing this to me Corsair? A tramp stamp? Really? I would even go as far as switching out switches to put them into the old keyboards but no you need to solder them. Fuck that. 

Why? Also out of all the colors you choose yellow? Nobody can tell me that an RGB keyboard/ mouse is not all about the looks. I'm so sad. I saw them at the Gamescom in all their glory with the old logo and then you do this shit to me?! Why?! 

I don't even know what to think anymore. I'm a perfectionist and this does appeal to me in anyway. 

I want to go to an alternative dimesion where they never come up with this stupid fucking idea.

Geezus! *MAD* 

......... JB weld over the tramp stamp, sand the fuck out of it till it's flat, paint.

Done here.

(If I hear anyone bitch about "scratches" from sanding, you need to learn how to sand, start with 50 git, work your way to 2000 automotive grit. derrrrr, also as someone who knows plastic working, a BRIEF blast of heat from a torch, can smooth that out, like literally just pass over the spot and done)

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

Just paint over it over black paint, tadaa.

I wish they would have left it as the corsail logo and added RGB backlighting to the logo..

Specs: CPU - Intel i7 8700K @ 5GHz | GPU - Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming | Motherboard - ASUS Strix Z370-G WIFI AC | RAM - XPG Gammix DDR4-3000MHz 32GB (2x16GB) | Main Drive - Samsung 850 Evo 500GB M.2 | Other Drives - 7TB/3 Drives | CPU Cooler - Corsair H100i Pro | Case - Fractal Design Define C Mini TG | Power Supply - EVGA G3 850W

......... JB weld over the tramp stamp, sand the fuck out of it, paint.

Done here.

Just paint over it over black paint, tadaa.

But the old Corsair logo is stamped in... The perfectionist in me is not happy with that solution. 

I wish it had come sooner, now I am stuck with a K95. -_-

You could be doing so many more productive things with your life instead of writing this rant...

xD

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

I wish they would have left it as the corsail logo and added RGB backlighting to the logo..

I know! Why didn't they do that?! That would have been amazing ! 

But the old Corsair logo is stamped in... The perfectionist in me is not happy with that solution. 

Well, sand flat like I said. Go to a local metal worker and have them make you a metal stamp, get a torch, and stamp that bitch in there and paint it. Plastic is remarkably workable.

Then again I'm probably the only person on the forums with an actual purpose made plastic welder in his garage (gotta love that my dad works in plastics lol)

@Izaya Orihara 

didn't they announce that the regular Corsair logo would be available as well?

Yeah with the junk that is Cherry MX red. 

Just an FYI, Vengeance was yellow too.

INTEL CORE i5-7600K | ASUS ROG STRIX B250i GAMING | CRUCIAL BALLISTIX SPORT LT 16GB | EVGA GTX 970 SC | EVGA B3 550W
SAMSUNG 850 EVO 250GB | CRYORIG M9i | BE QUIET! PURE WINGS 2| FRACTAL DESIGN DEFINE NANO S

Well, sand flat like I said. Go to a local metal worker and have them make you a metal stamp, get a torch, and stamp that bitch in there and paint it. Plastic is remarkably workable.

Then again I'm probably the only person on the forums with an actual purpose made plastic welder in his garage (gotta love that my dad works in plastics lol)

Im jealous. Another thing im buying when I win the lottery that i never buy tickets for...

The Mistress: Case: Corsair 760t   CPU:  Intel Core i7-4790K 4GHz(stock speed at the moment) - GPU: MSI 970 - MOBO: MSI Z97 Gaming 5 - RAM: Crucial Ballistic Sport 1600MHZ CL9 - PSU: Corsair AX760  - STORAGE: 128Gb Samsung EVO SSD/ 1TB WD Blue/Several older WD blacks.

I know but it wasn't on the products. 

But Vengeance wasn't on the product. It was just on the box which no one really cares about.

Im jealous. Another thing im buying when I win the lottery that i never buy tickets for...

Well, he did tell my that If I ever touched it he'd kill me, his work payed for it, and when I asked how much it costs he refused to tell me. It can't have cost more than my cheapo mig welder (standard plug, 120v, no gas but gas capable)

And it came in a much smaller box than my mig welder. It doesn't look that big and he's never used it for anything.

Well, he did tell my that If I ever touched it he'd kill me, his work payed for it, and when I asked how much it costs he refused to tell me. It can't have cost more than my cheapo mig welder (standard plug, 120v, no gas but gas capable)

And it came in a much smaller box than my mig welder. It doesn't look that big and he's never used it for anything.

I literally know nothing about it, but it would just be look to be able to work with plastics like that, but I know nothing about welding...And sometimes dads have to threaten us with possible death to keep us in line:P

The Mistress: Case: Corsair 760t   CPU:  Intel Core i7-4790K 4GHz(stock speed at the moment) - GPU: MSI 970 - MOBO: MSI Z97 Gaming 5 - RAM: Crucial Ballistic Sport 1600MHZ CL9 - PSU: Corsair AX760  - STORAGE: 128Gb Samsung EVO SSD/ 1TB WD Blue/Several older WD blacks.

The Corsair logo on the old keyboards is not stamped in. It's an aluminum sticker than you can pry up and off with a thin wedge.

Intel Core i7-5820K (4.4 GHz) | Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming | Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB  | 2x 360mm Custom Loop (Noctua iPPC) | ASRock X99 Extreme6 | Samsung 840 EVO 250GB | Fractal Design Define S | Corsair HX750 | Windows 10 | Corsair M65 RGB PRO | Corsair K70 RGB LUX (CherryMX Brown) | Beyerdynamic Custom One Pro & Creative Sound Blaster Z | Nexus 6P (32GB Aluminium) | Check out my setup: Project Kalte Here!

But Vengeance wasn't on the product. It was just on the box which no one really cares about.

The Vengeance on certain products was yellow, my ram has the vengeance letters in yellow.  

CPU: Intel I7-4790k | MOBO: Asus Sabertooth Z97 Mark 1 | Ram: Corsair Vengance 32GB 1600hz | GPU: EVGA GTX980 Reference

PSU: Corsair EVGA G2 850W  | SSD: Intel 730 Series 480GB, Kingston SSDNow V300 120GB | HDD: WD Black 1TB

CPU Cooler: Corsair H105 | Case: Corsair 760T (White) | Peripherals: (2)Asus VS247H-P, Corsair M65, Corsair K70 RGB w/ Brown Switches

The Corsair logo on the old keyboards is not stamped in. It's an aluminum sticker than you can pry up and off with a thin wedge.

Is it not? I'm not a my place right now so I can't check it on my K70, I remever it being stamped in tho... 

Is it not? I'm not a my place right now so I can't check it on my K70, I remever it being stamped in tho... 

Nope, I had to remove mine to access a screw under it in order to take it apart (I split coffee on it and had to clean the PCB).

Intel Core i7-5820K (4.4 GHz) | Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming | Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB  | 2x 360mm Custom Loop (Noctua iPPC) | ASRock X99 Extreme6 | Samsung 840 EVO 250GB | Fractal Design Define S | Corsair HX750 | Windows 10 | Corsair M65 RGB PRO | Corsair K70 RGB LUX (CherryMX Brown) | Beyerdynamic Custom One Pro & Creative Sound Blaster Z | Nexus 6P (32GB Aluminium) | Check out my setup: Project Kalte Here!

Then...don't buy corsair. Are they forcing you to buy their products?

Life is pain. Anyone who says any different is either selling something or the government.

----CPU: FX-6300 @ 4.2ghz----COOLER: Hyper 212 EVO----MOBO: MSI 970A-G46----PSU: OCZ 600watt----CASE: Black Corsair C70----GPU: Sapphire 7870 dual fan ghz edtion----2 random HDD'S----A couple fans here and there. Mouse: Gigabyte M6900-------Keyboard: Logitech G105-----Mousepad: Steel series something something.