The leaving trend

GhostWindGamer

I'm going to put it simple. We. Don't. Care. Make a status update so you friends know but the rest of us don't care! I have seen three today and have concluded it to be a stupid trend that @Askew started. So please for crying out loud just stop!

Ok I'm going to throw this in quite a few of us don't care as a few people have mentioned that they do care

making this topic doesn't really help either tbh

Stuff:  i7 7700k @ (dat nibba succ) | ASRock Z170M OC Formula | G.Skill TridentZ 3600 c16 | EKWB 1080 @ 2100 mhz  |  Acer X34 Predator | R4 | EVGA 1000 P2 | 1080mm Radiator Custom Loop | HD800 + Audio-GD NFB-11 | 850 Evo 1TB | 840 Pro 256GB | 3TB WD Blue | 2TB Barracuda

Hwbot: http://hwbot.org/user/lays/ 

FireStrike 980 ti @ 1800 Mhz http://hwbot.org/submission/3183338 http://www.3dmark.com/3dm/11574089

I really think we should have a graveyard sub-forum that doesnt spam the recent topics

Thats that. If you need to get in touch chances are you can find someone that knows me that can get in touch.

I'm going to put it simple. We. Don't. Care. Make a status update so you friends know but the rest of us don't care! I have seen three today and have concluded it to be a stupid trend that @Askew started. So please for crying out loud just stop!

I care. Some people don't add people a ton, so very few would see the status.

making this topic doesn't really help either tbh

......fair point

Sir!! That is a poor attitude!!! Im sure some people do care.
You can't be serious.  Hyperthreading is a market joke?

I really think we should have a graveyard sub-forum that doesnt spam the recent topics

I like your idea.

Spoiler

Prometheus (Main Rig)

CPU-Z Verification

Laptop: 

Spoiler

Intel Core i3-5005U, 8GB RAM, Crucial MX 100 128GB, Touch-Screen, Intel 7260 WiFi/Bluetooth card.

Phone:

Game Consoles:

Spoiler

Softmodded Fat PS2 w/ 80GB HDD, and a Dreamcast.

If you want my attention quote my post, or tag me. If you don't use PCPartPicker I will ignore your build.

I have seen three today and have concluded it to be a stupid trend that @Askew started. So please for crying out loud just stop!

Ahh, yea its not a "NEW" trend..... 

Spoiler

Corsair 400C- Intel i7 6700- Gigabyte Gaming 6- GTX 1080 Founders Ed. - Intel 530 120GB + 2xWD 1TB + Adata 610 256GB- 16GB 2400MHz G.Skill- Evga G2 650 PSU- Corsair H110- ASUS PB278Q- Dell u2412m- Logitech G710+ - Logitech g700 - Sennheiser PC350 SE/598se

Is it just me or is Grammar slowly becoming extinct on LTT? 

If you don't like the posts, report it. You don't need to make a whole thread about it.

I care acuse i know a bunch of you guys and am not friends with them

My Rig  

PCPartPicker part list: http://ca.pcpartpicker.com/p/kGNksY

CPU: Intel Core i7-4770 3.4GHz Quad-Core Processor  ($379.00 @ shopRBC) 

CPU Cooler: RAIJINTEK THEMIS 65.7 CFM Sleeve Bearing CPU Cooler  ($34.99 @ NCIX) 

Motherboard: MSI CSM-H87M-G43 Micro ATX LGA1150 Motherboard  ($78.83 @ DirectCanada) 

Memory: Kingston HyperX 16GB (4 x 4GB) DDR3-1600 Memory  ($139.99 @ Memory Express) 

Storage: Kingston Fury 120GB 2.5" Solid State Drive  ($71.34 @ DirectCanada) 

Storage: Seagate Barracuda 2TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive  ($92.95 @ Vuugo) 

Video Card: Gigabyte Radeon R9 280X 3GB Video Card  ($298.98 @ Newegg Canada) 

Case: Fractal Design Define R4 w/Window (Black Pearl) ATX Mid Tower Case  ($125.98 @ Newegg Canada) 

Power Supply: Corsair CX 600W 80+ Bronze Certified Semi-Modular ATX Power Supply  ($66.99 @ NCIX) 

Operating System: Microsoft Windows 8.1 - 64-bit (OEM) (64-bit)  ($116.00 @ shopRBC) 

Case Fan: Cougar Turbine 120 (4-Pack) 60.4 CFM 120mm  Fans  ($23.99 @ NCIX) 

Monitor: HP 22xi 60Hz 21.5" Monitor  ($187.11 @ Amazon Canada) 

Monitor: HP 22xi 60Hz 21.5" Monitor  ($187.11 @ Amazon Canada) 

Keyboard: Logitech G710 Wired Gaming Keyboard  ($114.99 @ NCIX) 

Mouse: Razer DeathAdder 2013 Wired Optical Mouse  ($76.99 @ Amazon Canada) 

Headphones: Kingston HyperX Cloud Pro Headset  ($78.98 @ DirectCanada) 

Total: $2074.22

Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when availableGenerated by PCPartPicker 2015-04-10 15:33 EDT-0400Build log http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/303263-the-dell-from-hell/#entry4121100 

Phone Compassion Spreadsheet https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1EN6s426gyxqPloIqT4wQ7Y7yovkkQy_5B3djVN-N-R8/edit#gid=0

Gta V Pc Online Crew http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/344773-unofficial-linus-tech-tips-gta-v-crew-pc/

I'm just going to second this and say yeah! They are pathetic sad posts, get some real life friends and self control, how can you not balance the time you spend on a website with your life?.. pretty worrisome.

You've been here since June. Wait a bit longer before trying to represent the entire forum in saying "we don't care."

"You have got to be the biggest asshole on this forum..."

-GingerbreadPK

sudo rm -rf /

You've been here since June. Wait a bit longer before trying to represent the entire forum in saying "we don't care."

Haha so self-important because you've spent more time in a forum. So sad...

Did you know...

You can not care about things without making threads about it?

In fact, it'd show your not-carring-ness even more if you never spoke of it again!

Personal Rig v3: AMD Ryzen 7 2700X | Noctua NH-U14S | Gigabyte B450 Aorus Pro ITX | Zotac GTX 2070 8GB | 16GB G-Skill Trident DDR4 3200MHz | EVGA Supernova 750B | Phanteks Enthoo Evolv ITX 

Peripherals: Sennheiser HD518 & Classic ModMic | Corsair K65 Luxe | Zowie EC2 | ASUS VG259QM  |  ASUS VG278E | Klipsch ProMedia 2.1

Did you know...

You can not care about things without making threads about it?

In fact, it'd show your not-carring-ness even more if you never spoke of it again!

Almost as bad as the "rants" Cokeman would make.

Intel Core i7-5820K (4.4 GHz) | Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming | Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB  | 2x 360mm Custom Loop (Noctua iPPC) | ASRock X99 Extreme6 | Samsung 840 EVO 250GB | Fractal Design Define S | Corsair HX750 | Windows 10 | Corsair M65 RGB PRO | Corsair K70 RGB LUX (CherryMX Brown) | Beyerdynamic Custom One Pro & Creative Sound Blaster Z | Nexus 6P (32GB Aluminium) | Check out my setup: Project Kalte Here!

Haha so self-important because you've spent more time in a forum. So sad...

I've been here longer than you have too. I don't feel more self important. However when there are people here that would be passing their 2nd anniversary here in January and they up and leave it seems awfully condescending of you to say they're not allowed to say why and when they'll return, if ever.

"You have got to be the biggest asshole on this forum..."

-GingerbreadPK

sudo rm -rf /

once you hit like 2k or so posts you'll realize that some of us have become extremely close friends and losing them on here is kind of devastating

anyway to quote my own thread

What NOT to post about

Nobody likes these threads, we don't need 'em:

• -snip-
  • Please Stop/Can you not threads
  • -snoop-

How to Post Topics, the Right Way / The Ultimate Build Parts List

"4 words. DON'T BE A DUMBASS" ~@Swndlr

I CARE M8

CPU: Intel Core i5 4460 | GPU: XFX r9 280x DD BLACK OC EDITION | RAM: 8gb Kingston HyperX Fury 1600Mhz | Mobo: Gigabyte h97n-WIFI | PSU: EVGA 600B | Case: Cooler Master Elite 120 | Cooler: Stock intel | SSD: Samsung 840 EVO 120gb | Storage: WD 150 gb

CPU: Intel Core i7 4710MQ | GPU: NVIDIA Geforce GTX 850M | RAM: 8gb Corsair 1600Mhz | Mobo: Metabox WA50SJ Motherboard | Case: Metabox WA50SJ case | Cooler: Stock | SSD: Sandisk 256gb

:wub:  :wub:  :wub: 

Best purchase this year, bcuz forza

I would tend to agree with GhostWindGamer, a status update seems like enough to me (who am I to say really, I'm relatively new as well), but members wouldn't be so frustrated about these posts if the people leaving didn't all do it within such a short time span. I'm sure when they saw others leaving it just felt like a natural time to move on, but then people will perceive it as a "trend" or a "stupid fad" even though it is simply people making sure there aren't any questions about why they aren't posting on the forum anymore.

I think people are going to make troll "leaving" posts now...

Spoiler

Prometheus (Main Rig)

CPU-Z Verification

Laptop: 

Spoiler

Intel Core i3-5005U, 8GB RAM, Crucial MX 100 128GB, Touch-Screen, Intel 7260 WiFi/Bluetooth card.

Phone:

Game Consoles:

Spoiler

Softmodded Fat PS2 w/ 80GB HDD, and a Dreamcast.

If you want my attention quote my post, or tag me. If you don't use PCPartPicker I will ignore your build.

Some of them are actually gonna take a break or leave soon because the popular members have left so there's nothing to fill that void that they want.

Too late.

Personal Rig v3: AMD Ryzen 7 2700X | Noctua NH-U14S | Gigabyte B450 Aorus Pro ITX | Zotac GTX 2070 8GB | 16GB G-Skill Trident DDR4 3200MHz | EVGA Supernova 750B | Phanteks Enthoo Evolv ITX 

Peripherals: Sennheiser HD518 & Classic ModMic | Corsair K65 Luxe | Zowie EC2 | ASUS VG259QM  |  ASUS VG278E | Klipsch ProMedia 2.1