Please, tmcclelland455, I'm sorry. Very, very sorry.

terrytek

it was in @EpicGeekonFire's update i believe.

Ahh I cant find it!

I only have (found)  V2!

Are you new? Please read CoC  Before posting! PLEASE SELECT 'AUTOMATIC' FOR FONT COLOR FOR US DARK THEME USERS (Only for dark shades)If you can read this, it means you need to change to NIGHT THEME (bottom left above LMG logo) Please follow your threads and Quote people when replying to them. Mark your problem as solved if answered. Don't spam, nobody likes a spammer. DO NOT QUOTE IMAGES! BE NICE!

Ahh I cant find it!

I only have (found)  V2!

It was a couple months back.

"If it has tits or tires, at some point you will have problems with it." -@vinyldash303

this is probably the only place i'll hang out anymore: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/274320-the-long-awaited-car-thread/

Current Rig: Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600, Abit IN9-32MAX nForce 680i board, Galaxy GT610 1GB DDR3 gpu, Cooler Master Mystique 632S Full ATX case, 1 2TB Seagate Barracuda SATA and 1x200gb Maxtor SATA drives, 1 LG SATA DVD drive, Windows 10. All currently runs like shit :D 

teehee, does that mean you hate Creepers too?

Plz forgive me. I talk some cars, so you have to give me points for that.

I like the 2015 Camaro BTW...looks sexy.

It's okay. This gives me a car boner (an unrestored one at that). Not like it's in our garage...

gallery_37587_679_217455.jpg

Main rig on profile

VAULT - File Server

Spoiler

Intel Core i5 11400 w/ Shadow Rock LP, 2x16GB SP GAMING 3200MHz CL16, ASUS PRIME Z590-A, 2x LSI 9211-8i, Fractal Define 7, 256GB Team MP33, 3x 6TB WD Red Pro (general storage), 3x 1TB Seagate Barracuda (dumping ground), 3x 8TB WD White-Label (Plex) (all 3 arrays in their respective Windows Parity storage spaces), Corsair RM750x, Windows 11 Education

Sleeper HP Pavilion A6137C

Spoiler

Intel Core i7 6700K @ 4.4GHz, 4x8GB G.SKILL Ares 1800MHz CL10, ASUS Z170M-E D3, 128GB Team MP33, 1TB Seagate Barracuda, 320GB Samsung Spinpoint (for video capture), MSI GTX 970 100ME, EVGA 650G1, Windows 10 Pro

Mac Mini (Late 2020)

Spoiler

Apple M1, 8GB RAM, 256GB, macOS Sonoma

Consoles: Softmodded 1.4 Xbox w/ 500GB HDD, Xbox 360 Elite 120GB Falcon, XB1X w/2TB MX500, Xbox Series X, PS1 1001, PS2 Slim 70000 w/ FreeMcBoot, PS4 Pro 7015B 1TB (retired), PS5 Digital, Nintendo Switch OLED, Nintendo Wii RVL-001 (black)

It's okay. This gives me a car boner (an unrestored one at that). Not like it's in our garage...

gallery_37587_679_217455.jpg

Damn, even I'm impressed. 

"If it has tits or tires, at some point you will have problems with it." -@vinyldash303

this is probably the only place i'll hang out anymore: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/274320-the-long-awaited-car-thread/

Current Rig: Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600, Abit IN9-32MAX nForce 680i board, Galaxy GT610 1GB DDR3 gpu, Cooler Master Mystique 632S Full ATX case, 1 2TB Seagate Barracuda SATA and 1x200gb Maxtor SATA drives, 1 LG SATA DVD drive, Windows 10. All currently runs like shit :D 

I need more.

How about an Integra and some more cookies?

Damn, even I'm impressed. 

For being all original, this beast is in great shape. And in all its small block 350 quad-barrel V8 greatness, it likes to eat Mustangs for breakfast. With a three speed auto and crap gears.

Main rig on profile

VAULT - File Server

Spoiler

Intel Core i5 11400 w/ Shadow Rock LP, 2x16GB SP GAMING 3200MHz CL16, ASUS PRIME Z590-A, 2x LSI 9211-8i, Fractal Define 7, 256GB Team MP33, 3x 6TB WD Red Pro (general storage), 3x 1TB Seagate Barracuda (dumping ground), 3x 8TB WD White-Label (Plex) (all 3 arrays in their respective Windows Parity storage spaces), Corsair RM750x, Windows 11 Education

Sleeper HP Pavilion A6137C

Spoiler

Intel Core i7 6700K @ 4.4GHz, 4x8GB G.SKILL Ares 1800MHz CL10, ASUS Z170M-E D3, 128GB Team MP33, 1TB Seagate Barracuda, 320GB Samsung Spinpoint (for video capture), MSI GTX 970 100ME, EVGA 650G1, Windows 10 Pro

Mac Mini (Late 2020)

Spoiler

Apple M1, 8GB RAM, 256GB, macOS Sonoma

Consoles: Softmodded 1.4 Xbox w/ 500GB HDD, Xbox 360 Elite 120GB Falcon, XB1X w/2TB MX500, Xbox Series X, PS1 1001, PS2 Slim 70000 w/ FreeMcBoot, PS4 Pro 7015B 1TB (retired), PS5 Digital, Nintendo Switch OLED, Nintendo Wii RVL-001 (black)

It was a couple months back.

I just went through 15 pages of status updates...

Cant find it!!

IM DESPERATE!!!

Are you new? Please read CoC  Before posting! PLEASE SELECT 'AUTOMATIC' FOR FONT COLOR FOR US DARK THEME USERS (Only for dark shades)If you can read this, it means you need to change to NIGHT THEME (bottom left above LMG logo) Please follow your threads and Quote people when replying to them. Mark your problem as solved if answered. Don't spam, nobody likes a spammer. DO NOT QUOTE IMAGES! BE NICE!

You don't hate me do you Terry?

Honestly, I forgave you a while ago, but apparently I removed the wrong person from my ignore list (hence why you couldn't message me). So long as you don't do any more stupid shit, you're good. ;)

You annoyed the shit out of me. -_- I still haven't forgiven you yet.

I don't hate him. I hate you.

I also hate anything muscle, so don't mention it.

I just went through 15 pages of status updates...

Cant find it!!

IM DESPERATE!!!

If you find a status update with 100 comments, it's the war.

If you find a status update with 100 comments, it's the war.

Then someone deleted it...

:P

Plz tell me

plz

im dying

plz

omg i has to know

pleezz?

Or you can be stubborn and not tell me even after me begginng and pleading and stuff....

But really if you dont want to tell me, I understand

Then someone deleted it...

:P

Plz tell me

plz

im dying

plz

omg i has to know

pleezz?

Or you can be stubborn and not tell me even after me begginng and pleading and stuff....

But really if you dont want to tell me, I understand

It was about terrorism and how it started to escalate very quickly.

It was about terrorism and how it started to escalate very quickly.

ohh........

ok dont tell me more...

ohh........

ok dont tell me more...

Yeah, I shouldn't. there was a lot of cussing. and I MEAN A LOT.

Yeah, I shouldn't. there was a lot of cussing. and I MEAN A LOT.

ahh, lets drop it here...

That's cuz I deleted v1.

why bby why?

Cuz u

Remember my <3

it broke that day

it hurt too much

well at least it was 2 months ago bby

It was like 2 weeks i thought

nah, like the end of august i guess.

Locked - spam