Help with gaming club

shayned1997

Im working on getting a gaming club going at my school and would like some help with some ideas. I need to get some ideas for games that are good for LAN and largeish groups on PC. Right now we are thinking LoL, Dota 2, tf2 would like to stay with free games or really cheap ones. We are also doing this with consoles and games like super smash bros, guitar hero but since this is pc gaming im assuming for pc interest from you guys. Any recommendations is welcome even if its tips or ideas for the club. O it being a school thing try to keep the blood and stuff down as much as possible 

Im working on getting a gaming club going at my school and would like some help with some ideas. I need to get some ideas for games that are good for LAN and largeish groups on PC. Right now we are thinking LoL, Dota 2, tf2 would like to stay with free games or really cheap ones. We are also doing this with consoles and games like super smash bros, guitar hero but since this is pc gaming im assuming for pc interest from you guys. Any recommendations is welcome even if its tips or ideas for the club. O it being a school thing try to keep the blood and stuff down as much as possible 

halflife 2, gmod, unturned

Please follow your topics guys, it's very important! CoC F.A.Q  Please use the corresponding PC part picker link for your country USA, UK, Canada, AustraliaSpain, Italy, New Zealand and Germany

also if you find anyone with this handle in games its most likely me so say hi

Competitions within club members is always an easy way to start. Just set up a competition based on the majority of players for every odd day, and then randomize game competitions for every even day (so that one game doesn't always dominate the club).

“The value of a college education is not the learning of many facts but the training of the mind to think”

Competitions within club members is always an easy way to start. Just set up a competition based on the majority of players for every odd day, and then randomize game competitions for every even day (so that one game doesn't always dominate the club).

The IT guy that is going to be doing the club with us doesnt really have the time to do events all the time so we are thinking like BIG ones. also he is concerned that the school will get iffy if they happen all the time

Garry's Mod (Trouble In Terrorist Town, Murder, Prop Hunt)

Counter Strike 1.6

Counter Strike Source

Unreal Tournament

Quake III 

Halo: Combat Evolved

Good thing about these games is they're easy to play, and don't have high system requirements to run, or host on a server.

Shot through the heart and you're to blame, 30fps and i'll pirate your game - Bon Jovi

Take me down to the console city where the games are blurry and the frames are thirty - Guns N' Roses

Arguing with religious people is like explaining to your mother that online games can't be paused...

Garry's Mod (Trouble In Terrorist Town, Murder, Prop Hunt)

Counter Strike 1.6

Counter Strike Source

Unreal Tournament

Quake III 

Halo: Combat Evolved

Good thing about these games is they're easy to play, and don't have high system requirements to run, or host on a server.

the system requirements are really good to keep in mind didnt think of that im used to just running what i want lol. And the server thing isnt a issue the guy helping us is the school IT guy and is going to use the schools network for us and can host sa server with the schools servers lol