Just Got a OnePlus One Invite

kayodoc

So, after hearing about how difficult it is to receive an invite to buy a OnePlus One, I decided to go ahead and join the forums searching for that golden invite. It took me all but 20 minutes and I now have an invite. . . . . . .

Now that I have said invite, does anyone know how long I have to claim the invite? It states on the invite that I have 24 hours AFTER I claim it but doesn't state how long I actually have to claim it. Reason being I can't order the phone anyway until Friday night. Worst comes to worst, I'll give it away to someone here (if that's possible?). Thanks peeps!

Also got mine 2 days ago. I think you can use the invite as long as you didn't claim it yet.

Thanks to @Captain_Slow for this :)

My Current PC Codename: Scrapper

Spoiler

Intel i5-3570 | Some LGA 1155 MOBO Some Generic DDR3 8GB 1600Mhz | PowerColor RX 560 2GB | Recycled HP Case Crucial MX100 128GB 1TB WD Blue 7200RPM | Some Generic 500w PSU | Intel Stock Cooler

Also got mine 2 days ago. I think you can use the invite as long as you didn't claim it yet.

Thanks to @Captain_Slow for this :)

So have you claimed it already? If I can put it on hold for 2 days that'd be great.

So have you claimed it already? If I can put it on hold for 2 days that'd be great.

Nope. Haven't claim it. If you claim it then that's the time that you should use it before 24hrs. have passed.

Spoiler

Intel i5-3570 | Some LGA 1155 MOBO Some Generic DDR3 8GB 1600Mhz | PowerColor RX 560 2GB | Recycled HP Case Crucial MX100 128GB 1TB WD Blue 7200RPM | Some Generic 500w PSU | Intel Stock Cooler

Nope. Haven't claim it. If you claim it then that's the time that you should use it before 24hrs. have passed.

You should black that out before somebody claims it.

"You have got to be the biggest asshole on this forum..."

-GingerbreadPK

sudo rm -rf /

Awesomesauce. Thank you sir!

I deleted the pic in my quote of his post. Can't delete his own post's pic though! Quick! Delete it!

Meh. They can have it if they're really desperate to get one. Besides, it's not yet available here and I just bought a ZenFone 5 so I'm not in a rush to buy it(I'll buy it if they've released here(after upgrading my PC xD)).

EDIT: I've deleted it. Thanks for the advice. :)

Spoiler