civ 5 great scientist

themaniac

what do you guys usually do with your great scientists i usually use my first two to build academies and then just advance in tech

Spoiler

My system is the Dell Inspiron 15 5559 Microsoft Signature Edition

The Austrailian king of LTT said that I'm awesome and a funny guy. the greatest psu list known to man DDR3 ram guide

i got 477 posts in my first 30 days on LinusTechTips.com

Get tech inmediatly, you can save a lot of turns if you get the timing right, specially in early game.

Academies have the greater value, unless you use them to bulb. Since the science they give you is derived from the total of the past few (8 I think) turns, it's actually better to save them up and use them all over the course of a few consecutive turns if you're going for advancement. Academies help in this regard since the +10 or 12 they each give you over 8 turns adds up. Basically build academies in the early game and then start saving them for bulbing.

Academies are much stronger. You should get around 4 and then start using them on tech.

P.S i play on deity

Academies are much stronger. You should get around 4 and then start using them on tech.

P.S i play on deity

wow you must be vary skilled in the art of civ

Spoiler

The Austrailian king of LTT said that I'm awesome and a funny guy. the greatest psu list known to man DDR3 ram guide

wow you must be vary skilled in the art of civ

well 70 hours on steam, around 400 on the cracked version..... :D

what is also a neat trick: search around with the scount for citiy states with a worker --> declare war --> steal worker --> make peace instantly --> free worker ;D

well 70 hours on steam, around 400 on the cracked version..... :D

what is also a neat trick: search around with the scount for citiy states with a worker --> declare war --> steal worker --> make peace instantly --> free worker ;D

yeah i know that techniqe 

Spoiler