What is the value of my PC?

So what are they going to do when games either don't run or look like complete shit on there systems in a few years?, they could barely get games to run at 720p 30fps at release, imagine 3 years time.

oh they are developing a new system im sure. it will just take time. im guessing AMD/intel/NV/Via/whoever they end up hiring could have it done in 1 year, if they had all the money needed, but there are budgets, and sony/MS cant really overspend too much these days, so developing will take time

"Unofficially Official" Leading Scientific Research and Development Officer of the Official Star Citizen LTT Conglomerate | Reaper Squad, Idris Captain | 1x Aurora LN

Game developer, AI researcher, Developing the UOLTT mobile apps

G SIX [My Mac Pro G5 CaseMod Thread]

oh they are developing a new system im sure. it will just take time. im guessing AMD/intel/NV/Via/whoever they end up hiring could have it done in 1 year, if they had all the money needed, but there are budgets, and sony/MS cant really overspend too much these days, so developing will take time

Well if they don't over spend on good hardware then console gaming will die, I think this is the last generation of consoles tbh.

CPU: FX-6300 @ 4.4 ghz GPU: MSI 7950 Motherboard: Asrock 970 Extreme R2  RAM: Teamgroup Elite Black 8GB 1600mhz

Case: Corsair 300r Windowed Storage: 60GB Corsair SSD boot, 1TB WD Black storage PSU: Corsair GS600 Displays: AOC 22", Acer 24" both 1920x1080 60hz

Cooling: Coolermaster V8 cpu cooler Keyboard: QPAD MK50 Cherry MX Blue Mouse: Logitech G500s  Mouse Pad: Corsair MM400 Sound: Sennheiser G4ME ONE headset, Audio Technica ATH M50s

Well if they don't over spend on good hardware then console gaming will die, I think this is the last generation of consoles tbh.

we'll see. i dont like to make assumptions like that, since alot can change based on company deals

"Unofficially Official" Leading Scientific Research and Development Officer of the Official Star Citizen LTT Conglomerate | Reaper Squad, Idris Captain | 1x Aurora LN

Game developer, AI researcher, Developing the UOLTT mobile apps

G SIX [My Mac Pro G5 CaseMod Thread]