Your first time?

XTankSlayerX

on backing something from Kickstarter?

I recently backed the Linkmount, and it looks like a really good product, manufacturing has already begun which is nice!

Although my CC doesn't seem to like Amazon... At all...

d452400e54.png

Oh well... Looks like ill have to call the bank and see whats up.... Lets see if I can buy a Humble Bundle with It.

So far my first has been, well, it hasn't really gone anywhere. I cant wait till I receive my link mount though. It looks awesome!

Who else had a first rough time like I did here?

Didn't expect what is in this thread to be in it, expected something much dirtier.

I have not bothered to back someone on kickstarter because pretty much the only way to get the product is to pay a massive amount of money, which I don't have...

Specs: CPU - Intel i7 8700K @ 5GHz | GPU - Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming | Motherboard - ASUS Strix Z370-G WIFI AC | RAM - XPG Gammix DDR4-3000MHz 32GB (2x16GB) | Main Drive - Samsung 850 Evo 500GB M.2 | Other Drives - 7TB/3 Drives | CPU Cooler - Corsair H100i Pro | Case - Fractal Design Define C Mini TG | Power Supply - EVGA G3 850W

bde73d272f.jpg

Misleading title is misleading...

On Topic: I'd fund something I like if I had the means to and if I can afford it...

I haven't because everything I see is a waste of time and money. :P

Didn't expect what is in this thread to be in it, expected something much dirtier.

I have not bothered to back someone on kickstarter because pretty much the only way to get the product is to pay a massive amount of money, which I don't have...

Misleading title is misleading...

On Topic: I'd fund something I like if I had the means to and if I can afford it...

I found the Link mount rather useful, I mean, it dosnt hurt to have a better grip on ye phone amirite?

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1456074648/the-linkmount-system

I found the Link mount rather useful, I mean, it dosnt hurt to have a better grip on ye phone amirite?

The concept in itself is great, I would absolutely love to be able to put my phone on a little tripod, considering that it has a crazy good camera I would be able to take some video for once :D (HTC Evo 4g LTE)

Specs: CPU - Intel i7 8700K @ 5GHz | GPU - Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming | Motherboard - ASUS Strix Z370-G WIFI AC | RAM - XPG Gammix DDR4-3000MHz 32GB (2x16GB) | Main Drive - Samsung 850 Evo 500GB M.2 | Other Drives - 7TB/3 Drives | CPU Cooler - Corsair H100i Pro | Case - Fractal Design Define C Mini TG | Power Supply - EVGA G3 850W

I can ghetto rig my own linkmount...

I already did it with my old Galaxy Young using some piano wire...

The concept in itself is great, I would absolutely love to be able to put my phone on a little tripod, considering that it has a crazy good camera I would be able to take some video for once :D (HTC Evo 4g LTE)

Indeed it is! The ring also is on a ball hinge (Thing) and you can slip your middle finger trough it. You could try other fingers but you middle finger works like nothing else. that way you wont drop your phone, and you also have a wrist strap as well

Indeed it is! The ring also is on a ball hinge (Thing) and you can slip your middle finger trough it. You could try other fingers but you middle finger works like nothing else. that way you wont drop your phone, and you also have a wrist strap as well

Though I'd rather just get a $2 case from ebay and superglue a tripod mount to it xD (The part that the plate of the tripod would screw into, so then I can put that onto the tripod)

never had one because I realized it was a terrible idea from the start... I was only wrong about occulus.

I havnt backed anything in kickstarter, but talking about credit cards not liking things .... mine seems to not like paypal a fair bit

Its all about those volumetric clouds

Judging from the title alone, I was thinking of something entirely different.

i7 7700k @ 4.9ghz | Asus Maximus IX Hero | G.skill 32gb @ 3200 | Gtx 1080 classified | In win 909 | Samsung 960 pro 1tb | WD caviar blue 1tb x3 | Dell u3417w | Corsair H115i | Ducky premier dk9008p (mx reds) | Logitech g900 | Sennheiser hd 800s w/ hdvd 800 | Audioengine a5+ w/ s8