Show of your (PC) Gaming Room

Jonathan=PC

Hmm should avoid posting just your desk cause theres already a thread for that,

5sAGGPBl.jpg

HUGE amount of sleeping space. Seriously...

IqX2kRil.jpg

Team fortress halo and gundam!

6ZN28dYl.jpg

NyBH2Gpl.jpg

RAZER FOR LIFE

•  i7 4770k @4.5ghz 1.248v • Noctua NHD14  •  ASUS MAXIMUS VI Hero •  Asus STIRIX 980 Ti •

•  Corsair Vengeance Pro 16Gb  •  Samsung 840 250gb + Samsung 1TB 7200RPM •  BenQ XL2430T 144Hz  •

•  Fractal Design R4  •  CoolerMaster GX650 80+ •  Razer Deathadder Chroma  •  Filco Ninja 2 Red  •  HD600/HE-4/ Fiio E17  • 

My room.

Nice pants.

DayZ Forum Moderator, DayZ Developer, ARMA 3: 2017 Developer, System-Admin, Gameserver-Admin, always interested to learn something new as well as new people.

uqz60WS.jpg

DayZ Forum Moderator, DayZ Developer, ARMA 3: 2017 Developer, System-Admin, Gameserver-Admin, always interested to learn something new as well as new people.

uqz60WS.jpg

Whats the PC on the right for? Kinda inconveniently placed. High up and abit far :o

•  i7 4770k @4.5ghz 1.248v • Noctua NHD14  •  ASUS MAXIMUS VI Hero •  Asus STIRIX 980 Ti •

•  Corsair Vengeance Pro 16Gb  •  Samsung 840 250gb + Samsung 1TB 7200RPM •  BenQ XL2430T 144Hz  •

•  Fractal Design R4  •  CoolerMaster GX650 80+ •  Razer Deathadder Chroma  •  Filco Ninja 2 Red  •  HD600/HE-4/ Fiio E17  • 

Nice pants.

Wheres wally or the M&ms?

5820k@3.8GHz| Corsair H100i |Gigabyte x99 SLI | Corsair 16GB | EVGA 780Ti SC ACX SLI x2 |240GB SSD120GB SSD 512GB SSD 2TB HDD | 3x ASUS VN247H 24" ( nVidia Surround)

Love the lights/carpets/pc/desk

gives a warm feeling.

Yea, I hate the ceiling light in my room. I only use those 11W Warm bulbs.

Everything else is grey with 2 blue walls (To contrast with the white lockers and my PC)

And my speakers are also blue.  

5800X3D - RTX 4070 - 2K @ 165Hz

Yea, I hate the ceiling light in my room. I only use those 11W Warm bulbs.

Everything else is grey with 2 blue walls (To contrast with the white lockers and my PC)

And my speakers are also blue.  

The yellow looks good with carpet!

Everything Digital

Whats the PC on the right for? Kinda inconveniently placed. High up and abit far :o

You mean the monitor, rather than PC?

At the time I didn't have my server setup, but now I do. I currently have a desktop and a server here, plus those two monitors, plus TV screen. The third on the right is for monitoring temperatures, load, etc. as well as Teamspeak and Spotify and everything else that doesn't need my attention all of the time. My server is also hooked up to that, so I can switch in between my desktop and server.

i want to upgrade to 4k but i dont know for sure

post-70037-0-27932000-1411852414_thumb.j

\/Specs\/

Xeon E3 1230 V3-Maximus vi hero-2x4gb G skill RipjawsX 2133-EVGA supernova-1 tb seagate-Samsung 840 EVO 1TB-NZXT H440-EVGA 6Gb 780 Razer-Blackwidow Ultimate-Corsair M65

MSI Ghost Pro GS60 

i want to upgrade to 4k but i dont know for sure

You have the same case as me!

But you have more monitors than me and a better looking keyboard ;)

Everything Digital

You have the same case as me!

But you have more monitors than me and a better looking keyboard ;)

I love the case, you like?

\/Specs\/

Xeon E3 1230 V3-Maximus vi hero-2x4gb G skill RipjawsX 2133-EVGA supernova-1 tb seagate-Samsung 840 EVO 1TB-NZXT H440-EVGA 6Gb 780 Razer-Blackwidow Ultimate-Corsair M65

MSI Ghost Pro GS60 

I love the case, you like?

I love the case too

exept than i had to mount my ssd sideways in the hardrive bracket because

my ssd was pushed up by the sata power connector from my power supply because it diden't fit right. :(

Everything Digital

There's already a "show your setup" thread with like 400+ pages fyi.

Motherboard  ROG Strix B350-F Gaming | CPU Ryzen 5 1600 | GPU Sapphire Radeon RX 480 Nitro+ OC  | RAM Corsair Vengeance DDR4 3000MHz 2x8Gb | OS Drive  Crucial MX300 525Gb M.2 | WiFi Card  ASUS PCE-AC68 | Case Switch 810 Gunmetal Grey SE | Storage WD 1.5tb, SanDisk Ultra 3D 500Gb, Samsung 840 EVO 120Gb | NAS Solution Synology 413j 8TB (6TB with 2TB redundancy using Synology Hybrid RAID) | Keyboard SteelSeries APEX | Mouse Razer Naga MMO Edition Green | Fan Controller Sentry LXE | Screens Sony 43" TV | Sound Logitech 5.1 X530

There's already a "show your setup" thread with like 400+ pages fyi.

I posted this thread and after 10 minutes i got on the forum again.

And then i saw the "show your setup" thread.

My mistake :P

Everything Digital

I posted this thread and after 10 minutes i got on the forum again.

And then i saw the "show your setup" thread.

My mistake :P

No worries, just informing ya.

Motherboard  ROG Strix B350-F Gaming | CPU Ryzen 5 1600 | GPU Sapphire Radeon RX 480 Nitro+ OC  | RAM Corsair Vengeance DDR4 3000MHz 2x8Gb | OS Drive  Crucial MX300 525Gb M.2 | WiFi Card  ASUS PCE-AC68 | Case Switch 810 Gunmetal Grey SE | Storage WD 1.5tb, SanDisk Ultra 3D 500Gb, Samsung 840 EVO 120Gb | NAS Solution Synology 413j 8TB (6TB with 2TB redundancy using Synology Hybrid RAID) | Keyboard SteelSeries APEX | Mouse Razer Naga MMO Edition Green | Fan Controller Sentry LXE | Screens Sony 43" TV | Sound Logitech 5.1 X530