do you rewatch anime?

Mao_Zedong

To do that, I'd have to watch anime first. I don't watch anime. I've tried. 3weird5me.

Only if i watched it while the episodes were being released. (1-2 week wait time between episodes)

Then if i think it's good i'll binge watch it when all eps are out.

The only ones i can think of right now are 

Samurai champloo

Cowboy bebop

Gin no Saji

Hajime no Ippo

====>The car thread<====>Dark Souls thread<====>Placeholder<====
"Life is like a raging river, Its gonna get rough downstream. And people's gonna piss in it" 

"Who discovered we could get milk from cows, and what did he THINK he was doing at the time?"

i have some i have rewatched tons, a few i would never, and quite a few that i have watched twice over the past 8 years, for example i rewatched the entire Aria show 3-4 times in a ROW.. last time i just had it in the background on another monitor but its so freaking relaxing thats is amazing, also rewatched One Piece from 1 to 250 then 1 to 350 then 1 to 400 something nearly in a row... 

Proud Member of the Glorious PC Master Race

Only the classics, I just rewatched NGE and all the movies, for example. I try my best to watch new series most of the time, but sometimes you just need to watch something that you know and love. It's also great to spend an entire weekend with some friends, get drunk and do a marathon of your favourite anime series.

I have a long list of anime that I want to get through so I don't rewatch really unless I'm watching something with my friends and they either haven't watched the latest episode or the series at all then I don't mind rewatching things.

I did rewatch AoT. Because I rushed it in 2 days and after that I have forgot a lot of things. Only anime so far iv'e seen twice.

Laptop: Acer V3-772G  CPU: i5 4200M GPU: GT 750M SSD: Crucial MX100 256GB
DesktopCPU: R7 1700x GPU: RTX 2080 SSDSamsung 860 Evo 1TB 

I rewatch something if I haven't seen in ages.

Kind of like how some people rewatch Star Wars after a long time.

CPU: 3930k  @ stock                                  RAM: 32GB RipjawsZ @ 2133Mhz       Cooling: Custom Loop
MOBO: AsRock x79 Extreme9                      SSD: 240GB Vertex 3 (OS)                     Case: HAF XB                     LG 34um95 + Ergotron MX Arm Mount - Dual Review
  GPUs: Gigabyte GTX 670 SLI                     HDD: 1TB WD Black                                PSU: Corsair AX 860                               Beyerdynamic - Custom One Pro Review

Naruto is quite worth it to rewatch actually, in my opinion. Not sure why you say no to that lol

Spoiler

Naruto is quite worth it to rewatch actually, in my opinion. Not sure why you say no to that lol

because it will take a REALLY long time, and I already sped too much time on the internet, I may rewatch it next summer though.

because it will take a REALLY long time, and I already sped too much time on the internet, I may rewatch it next summer though.

Oh that's why. Yes it REALLY takes time because the addictive storyline (at some points of the series, not the entire series)

Spoiler

Avatar the last airbender is the only one I like and I am currently re watching it.

I have a habit of watching SakuPet every year... Then returning to a few series that I like or can't remember...

I just started rewatching "Welcome to NHK". This is first time when I'm rewatching anime. Probalby after few years, I'll rewatch other epic anime.

I don't rewatch anime, I rather watch ones I haven't seen yet. There is still a huge list of anime that I want to watch.

GPU: Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming CPU: i5-4570 RAM: 2x4gb Crucial Ballistix Sport 1600Mhz Motherboard: ASRock Z87 Extreme3 PSU: EVGA GS 650 CPU cooler: Be quiet! Shadow Rock 2 Case: Define R5 Storage: Crucial MX100 512GB

To do that, I'd have to watch anime first. I don't watch anime. I've tried. 3weird5me.

What's so weird about anime? Here let me tell you about this one anime about a guy who must never cum because if he does his ejaculation will release a terrible demon that will destroy the world.

I tried rewatching Naruto and I just realized how shit of a show it was. When I first watched it I thought it was awesome but now that I look back it's crap.

The stone cannot know why the chisel cleaves it; the iron cannot know why the fire scorches it. When thy life is cleft and scorched, when death and despair leap at thee, beat not thy breast and curse thy evil fate, but thank the Builder for the trials that shape thee.

Any anime (besides Haruhi Suzumiya) that I've really liked, I will rewatch, incase I miss anything or to relive the brilliance of it again. I will probably rewatch aldnoah zero in the coming weeks, but ones I have watched for a second time include SAO season 1 (first half), Tengen a Toppa Gurren Lagann and a few others as well.

PCs

Spoiler
Spoiler

Branwen (2015 build) - CPU: i7 4790K GPU:EVGA GTX 1070 SC PSU: XFX XTR 650W RAM: 16GB Kingston HyperX fury Motherboard: MSI Z87 MPower MAX AC SSD: Crucial MX100 256GB + Crucial MX300 1TB  Case: Silverstone RV05 Cooler: Corsair H80i V2 Displays: AOC AGON AG241QG & BenQ BL2420PT Build log: link 

Spoiler

Netrunner (2020 build) - CPU: AMD R7 3700X GPU: EVGA GTX 1070 (from 2015 build) PSU: Corsair SF600 platinum RAM: 32GB Crucial Ballistix RGB 3600Mhz cl16 Motherboard: Gigabyte Aorus X570i pro wifi SSD: Sabrent Rocket 4.0 1TB Case: Lian Li TU150W black Cooler: Be Quiet! Dark Rock Slim

Mostly movies, but I'll rewatch good series too. I'll probably only rewatch 10% of what I've seen.

I tried rewatching Naruto and I just realized how shit of a show it was. When I first watched it I thought it was awesome but now that I look back it's crap.

Aw really ? :( That's sad

Spoiler

Hmm.... I only re-watch the ones I like.

-snip-

Same but then thee usually has to be a minimum of a year or two in inbetween.

i rewatch the ones i like and consider my favourites,

clannad after story (still cry everytime)

spice and wolf (usually followed by re reading the light novels)