shadow of mordor september 30th?

EpsilonSubunit

i was looking at steam for shadow of mordor and it said that it is available September 30th. i looked online and all sourced say it is available October 8th. does anybody know if you can actually play the game on September 30th. maybe it is a region thing because i live in Australia but can someone explain what the dates mean. thanks.

link to shadow of mordor - http://store.steampowered.com/app/241930/

Could be either regional release dates being different, or different dates for consoles/pc's.

Shot through the heart and you're to blame, 30fps and i'll pirate your game - Bon Jovi

Take me down to the console city where the games are blurry and the frames are thirty - Guns N' Roses

Arguing with religious people is like explaining to your mother that online games can't be paused...

@EpsilonSubunit It says it releases 30th here in the UK aswell, must be console release or physical release or something that is the 8th

CPU: Intel 3570 GPUs: Nvidia GTX 660Ti Case: Fractal design Define R4  Storage: 1TB WD Caviar Black & 240GB Hyper X 3k SSD Sound: Custom One Pros Keyboard: Ducky Shine 4 Mouse: Logitech G500

PC is september 30 everywhere in the world (supposedly). Even retail (I know because I ordered it from a retail store). Console is Oct. 8.

"Same rules since the first man picked up the first stick and beat the second man's ass with it."

i was looking at steam for shadow of mordor and it said that it is available September 30th. i looked online and all sourced say it is available October 8th. does anybody know if you can actually play the game on September 30th. maybe it is a region thing because i live in Australia but can someone explain what the dates mean. thanks.

link to shadow of mordor - http://store.steampowered.com/app/241930/

The official release has been pre poned and now the release date is 30th september.

Microsoft Windows

• INT September 30, 2014

PlayStation 4, Xbox One

• NA September 30, 2014
  • EU October 3, 2014

PlayStation 3, Xbox 360

• NA November 18, 2014
  • EU November 21, 2014

How do Reavers clean their spears?

|Specs in profile|

The Wheel of Time turns, and Ages come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the Age that gave it birth comes again.