Corsair Hydro h100i problems

gruzz

Hello everyone!

I have connected my H100I watercooler from Corsair to my PC, but the fans are not working, neither is the "icon" on the

cooler lightning.. It gives a light for like 1 sec at start, but then just light off.

There is a really strange thing though.. I can still start and use my computer like nothing......

What is the problem here? Anyone got a similar?

Hello everyone!

I have connected my H100I watercooler from Corsair to my PC, but the fans are not working, neither is the "icon" on the

cooler lightning.. It gives a light for like 1 sec at start, but then just light off.

There is a really strange thing though.. I can still start and use my computer like nothing......

What is the problem here? Anyone got a similar?

Well, for starters...

Don't run your computer if the pump isnt working. 

Now.....connect the pump and fans to the fan headers separately -- so connect the pump directly (with no splitters) to the motherboard CPU fan header. 

PSU Tier List | CoC

Gaming Build | FreeNAS Server

Spoiler

i5-4690k || Seidon 240m || GTX780 ACX || MSI Z97s SLI Plus || 8GB 2400mhz || 250GB 840 Evo || 1TB WD Blue || H440 (Black/Blue) || Windows 10 Pro || Dell P2414H & BenQ XL2411Z || Ducky Shine Mini || Logitech G502 Proteus Core

Spoiler

FreeNAS 9.3 - Stable || Xeon E3 1230v2 || Supermicro X9SCM-F || 32GB Crucial ECC DDR3 || 3x4TB WD Red (JBOD) || SYBA SI-PEX40064 sata controller || Corsair CX500m || NZXT Source 210.

I'm still not completely clear if my H110 is supposed to light up the way the h100i does...

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

Pump needs to be running at 12V always so make sure the fan header it's connected to is pushing 100% and not controlled by some fan regulating software. As for why the fans aren't running - no clue... did you plug them in? :P

Core i7 4820K  |  NH-D14 | Rampage IV Extreme | Asus R9 280X DC2T | 8GB G.Skill TridentX | 120GB Samsung 840 | NZXT H440  |  Be quiet! Dark Power Pro 10 650W

I'm still not completely clear if my H110 is supposed to light up the way the h100i does...

No led's in the H110 pump... if it starts to light up it's probably on fire

Core i7 4820K  |  NH-D14 | Rampage IV Extreme | Asus R9 280X DC2T | 8GB G.Skill TridentX | 120GB Samsung 840 | NZXT H440  |  Be quiet! Dark Power Pro 10 650W

Uhmm, appearntly i broke something in it when i was connething it.

Do you think it will work to connect the power-cables of the fans to the moderboard meanwhile, and just use it as if nothing? I mean, the leads the heat out of the processor, and the fans puts it away...

I'm gonna buy a new one tomorrow.

No led's in the H110 pump... if it starts to light up it's probably on fire

That pisses me off, the better performing, more expensive product, has no led. WTF Corsair?

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

Uhmm, appearntly i broke something in it when i was connething it.

Do you think it will work to connect the power-cables of the fans to the moderboard meanwhile, and just use it as if nothing? I mean, the leads the heat out of the processor, and the fans puts it away...

I'm gonna buy a new one tomorrow.

If the pump isn't working, don't use your computer. 

That pisses me off, the better performing, more expensive product, has no led. WTF Corsair?

How bout the Corsair Gaming logo with an LED? would you prefer that :P 

PSU Tier List | CoC

Gaming Build | FreeNAS Server

Spoiler

i5-4690k || Seidon 240m || GTX780 ACX || MSI Z97s SLI Plus || 8GB 2400mhz || 250GB 840 Evo || 1TB WD Blue || H440 (Black/Blue) || Windows 10 Pro || Dell P2414H & BenQ XL2411Z || Ducky Shine Mini || Logitech G502 Proteus Core

Spoiler

FreeNAS 9.3 - Stable || Xeon E3 1230v2 || Supermicro X9SCM-F || 32GB Crucial ECC DDR3 || 3x4TB WD Red (JBOD) || SYBA SI-PEX40064 sata controller || Corsair CX500m || NZXT Source 210.