HELP water cooling VS air

litro max

A custom loop will give you MUCH better temperatures than any air cooling setup, provided you choose the right parts and have enough radiator space. Its also way more expensive, way more complicated and not really necessary though, as most CPUs and GPUs will run at perfectly tolerable temps with good air cooling.

On a side note, you'll also most likely lose your warranty on the GPUs by installing waterblocks on them. You'll need to consider all the advantages and disadvantages and then make your decision based on that.

Come on, man... Any more of this and you'll be reported for post farming. This is a forum, its not nuclear physics. You quote a post to reply, you reply only once and don't put each sentence into a new post. You also don't randomly quote people without an actual reply..

Come on, man... Any more of this and you'll be reported for post farming. This is a forum, its not nuclear physics. You quote a post to reply, you reply only once and don't put each sentence into a new post. You also don't randomly quote people without an actual reply..

sorry that was by accident I am not on my pc stupid phones

are you.... are you trolling? If not, I'm really sorry to say this, but if you think 45°C is hot for a CPU/GPU, you still have a lot to learn and you are definitely not ready to build a watercooled rig.

No, just no.

look man I am sorry I heard that cpu stay around the 80 feringhite ok they trolled me

look man I am sorry I heard that cpu stay around the 80 feringhite ok they trolled me

Thats ok, no hard feelings  ;) anyways, here's about what temps usually look like: air cooling will give you around 50-80 on your CPU and 70-90 on your GPU, depending on model, overclock, cooler and airflow. Watercooling is around 35-50 on CPU, 40-50 on GPU, depending on the same things. These are temperatures under load, obviously. Everything below 80 on the CPU and below 85-90 on the GPU under load is considered acceptable, so you really don't NEED watercooling at all. Its not going to significantly prolong the life of your parts and it won't necessarily give you better performance or less noise. What it will do is give you much more overclocking headroom and of course the visual appeal of a custom loop. You can decide based on what I've told you if a custom loop is worth the extra trouble (and money) for you or if air cooling is enough. To be honest, if you're new to building PCs I'd highly recommend air cooling, simply because it is much cheaper and much simpler.

Thats ok, no hard feelings ;) anyways, here's about what temps usually look like: air cooling will give you around 50-80 on your CPU and 70-90 on your GPU, depending on model, overclock, cooler and airflow. Watercooling is around 35-50 on CPU, 40-50 on GPU, depending on the same things. These are temperatures under load, obviously. Everything below 80 on the CPU and below 85-90 on the GPU under load is considered acceptable, so you really don't NEED watercooling at all. Its not going to significantly prolong the life of your parts and it won't necessarily give you better performance or less noise. What it will do is give you much more overclocking headroom and of course the visual appeal of a custom loop. You can decide based on what I've told you if a custom loop is worth the extra trouble (and money) for you or if air cooling is enough. To be honest, if you're new to building PCs I'd highly recommend air cooling, simply because it is much cheaper and much simpler.

WOW now that is HELP thanks Man U just saved me a bunch of money xD any one need help CALL this guy u are a true hero man I wove u no homo xD